14 dpo, no AF, bfn!

4thbaby87

Reaction score
I'm really hoping I ovulated later than I thought. I'm getting the usual pregnancy symptoms but all my tests have been negative!

Anyone got a bfp after getting a bfn at 14dpo?

AF is due today and is usually here by the morning and I have no signs of it coming.

First month trying...

Sprinkle baby dust my way 🙈

That happened to me last month. Unfortunately AF came for me but I’ve read some ladies don’t get their BFP until after AF is due. Fingers crossed for you!

Definitely possible that you O'd later than you thought. What tests are you using? Maybe they aren't very sensitive?

Hope you'll get your :bfp: :dust:

Oh I really hope AF stays away...she's definitely not welcome here 😂

I'm using the one step dip tests that I bought on eBay. I only got them yesterday and I've used 4 already! I convinced myself I could see a very faint line but in total honesty it was stark negative 😢

Ah yes I have those ones too. Have seen some posts about them not being overly accurate and people have gotten bfp from doctors but STILL bfn on those. (Found this out AFTER buying them in bulk :dohh:)

Really hope she doesn't turn up!

Ah yes I have those ones too. Have seen some posts about them not being overly accurate and people have gotten bfp from doctors but STILL bfn on those. (Found this out AFTER buying them in bulk :dohh:)

Really hope she doesn't turn up!

Ahh no 🙈 I have just ordered 20 more 😂

I'm now one day late and still no AF but I have been getting a little nausea today so hopefully the tests are wrong.

I done another two this morning and still bfn 😨

Oh and I need kfc hot wings (which I can't stand) and I am seriously considering asking them to fill a family bucket 🙈

Which tests have you been using?

I'm in a similar position, i tested yesterday which was 13DPO and it was BFN on a Clearblue

Sending you lots of babydust xx

if you dont chart or track your ovulation you could be any dpo good luck

Which tests have you been using?

I'm in a similar position, i tested yesterday which was 13DPO and it was BFN on a Clearblue

Sending you lots of babydust xx

It's so horrible seeing bfn isn't it? :( fingers crossed you just tested too early and you get your bfp today :)

I'm currently on 16dpo (I say dpo but that's how long ago we first had unprotected sex as my periods are irregular...last one 13th October) and I'm still getting bfn but I really feel pregnant. My husband says I am as I'm exactly how I was at the start of my last three pregnancies (you would think I would know but it's like my first time) 😂 he also reminded me that I don't get bfp until after week 5 but I think he's making that up! 🙈 I'll be buying a thermometer to track for next month. Though I always buy a baby blanket when I feel it's happened and I done that last week ☺ anyway I'm waffling now!

The tests I am using are one step 25mu and I had used a couple of Asda own brand but all are completely negative!

I have ordered some different brands due in tomorrow so I'll keep you updated.

The last we had sex would make me 14dpo on Wednesday so here's hoping I have been testing too early 🙈

Update:

I changed my brand of pregnancy test this morning and I got what looked like a very faint positive 😨 I'm hoping it will be darker in the morning 😍

I'm back (its been a hectic few days with uni and the kids) I haven't been testing much but I took a test this morning before I went out and didn't bother waiting on the result as I have been getting faint positives but no dark lines. I then looked at it when I got home and seen my first faint line on this brand (all the rest were negative on this brand) so I took another and it was there too...hoping it gets darker! I have no period still, just faint lines so I'm unsure what it means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->