14 dpo very faint ? Any positive stories with late BFP's?

Reaction score
I took a frer this morning . There is a very faint pink line . I took one on 9 dpo it was BFN , did a CBE at 11 dpo is was BFN , did a CBE and had a very faint at 13 dpo and now this ! I have had 6 losses . With all mine I had a positive by 9 dpo . I'm so confused . Is this too late for a BFP . And I know I am correct on ovulation . I have been charting for 15 years ! I'm worried it's a chemical :( any positive stories with late BFP ?

Attachments

• IMG_2139.jpg
    IMG_2139.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 149
I took a frer this morning . There is a very faint pink line . I took one on 9 dpo it was BFN , did a CBE at 11 dpo is was BFN , did a CBE and had a very faint at 13 dpo and now this ! I have had 6 losses . With all mine I had a positive by 9 dpo . I'm so confused . Is this too late for a BFP . And I know I am correct on ovulation . I have been charting for 15 years ! I'm worried it's a chemical :( any positive stories with late BFP ?

My current pregnancy! It was my latest BFP @ 13dpo. I got a very very faint, questionable squinter at 11dpo but it was super questionable. I'm nearly 27 weeks now :) all my other bfp's (4) were 10dpo or earlier so I was really worried about this pregnancy. Also, this was my slowest to progress on tests but obviously everything is fine! My little girl is happy & healthy in there ❤

Thank you ! It does make me feel a bit better . With all my losses I get super paranoid:( my last miscarriage was sept a year ago .

My pregnancy now I was 5 days late for AF, I was sure it was too late..and then I got a squinter I couldn't even really get a photo of, I guess he was just a late implanter, I was 19dpo :dohh:

I know it's hard not to worry but it is likely that everything is okay :) wishing you luck and comfort!

I tested this morning and it was lighter than before . I'm guessing a chemical :(

Hey armywife i think i remember you from our old thread!! Unless its a diff armywife seems like all the old names are about right now! Hope the line darkens for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->