14 dpo ( yes im new to the website)

Mz.Richardson

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this babyandbump and I see and find alot of interesting things on here.. So i decided to make one because I am TTC... Well today I am 14dpo and its not a normal period at all!! I did HPT's on the 10th,11th,&12th and they ALL came back NEGATIVE! I have been having this light pink/brown discharge since 13 dpo but it was very light and went away that night, but this morning it started back and i was thinking o well this must be my AF but it has never been like this before? Is it possible that I still may be pregnant, but not have enough HCG to detect it yet w a HPT... Should I wait a couple more days before testing again? Or should I try to take one today since I am 14dpo and they say that this should be a good day to test?? Please help.

:hi: and welcome!
They say that HcG levels double every 72 hours, so maybe you really didn't have enough to be picked up by a test! And 14dpo sounds a reasonable time to test!

:wave: hi and welcome to BnB! :D

14DPO is a fine time to test, or wait a couple of days. Good luck :dust::dust:

Welcome to BnB. Every woman is different most of them their BFPs as early as 9dpo - I had a friend who got his first BFP at 8 weeks of pregnancy. Wait a few more days or I'd recommend you to see you doctor and get some blood work done! Good luck. :flower:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"