14 pregnant and looking for advice

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Sky0818, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy of 2 Princesses

Wow...... that teacher seriously needs to shut up. She would never say that to one of her colleagues or co-workers, so why is it suddenly ok because you're 14? I'm so sorry people are treating you so badly. :hugs: Stay in school, keep your strength. That's what they want, for you to give up so they can talk more s#$%. Prove them wrong. By the way, babies born to young mothers actually have less of a chance to have "issues" than babies born to say a 35 year old. I'm sure your sweet baby girl is going to be just perfect :hugs:.

Is Kaleb ok?

By the way, religion doesn't mean anything. Just because they say their religious doesn't mean that they're of God. So many people get distracted by what the "church" teaches them when in reality it's the opposite of what is said in the Bible. Treat everyone with love and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. The beautiful baby girl that you're growing is no mistake. She is a beautiful miracle that should be cherished by everyone.

Ersurgeongirl likes this.
  2. Chezzer

Chezzer Well-Known Member

Where abouts do u live? Will u be housed by the government or any Thing and get help financially to support the baby. In the UK in England u get a social payment and child benefit and if your parents kick u out u can live in a mother and baby hostel until your 18 end they will try and house u.x

3. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy of 2 Princesses

How are things going hun?

4. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

I hope you're OK :hugs:

5. Ersurgeongirl

Ersurgeongirl Trying for #2!

I hope you’re okay.

If school is getting too difficult because the other kids are being assholes, as your guidance counselor or principal if they have an online HS program. Many school districts are moving to an online program for kids who physically can’t be in the school. Even if it’s an online GED program, it’s better than nothing. My husband has his GED and worked his butt off and now works at the headquarters of his company. If you work hard, you can succeed.