14 weeks! New symptoms

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Here I am second trimester ! Morning sickness is completely gone!! Unlike with DD it stuck around till 16 weeks lol THANK GOD it's over earlier! Energy is back !! I would like to compare my symptoms with u guys ...

The only thing I'm feeling is the twinges and pubic bone pain which I also felt with my first during this time ! Also does anyone strain a stomach muscle too when they sneeze??! It freaks me out ! Every time I sneeze I have to be careful to be sitting a certain way and not sneeze too hard ! And congestion started for me this week out of the blue ! Also i noticed my cm is much more liquidy?! If that makes sense :shrug: to be honest all this is better than morning sickness so I can toughen up lol just wanted to see if anyone else are experiencing the same things ?

P.s I also need to update my ticker cuz turns out I'm over three days ahead on the ultrasound and I'll go by that :happydance:

Congrats on your second trimester milestone! Yes, I have all of those symptoms. Sounds good! My nausea didn't start until 9 weeks, so it is sticking around. I reeeeally hope it goes away soon just because I'm too far along for that. Haha. And I haven't seen an increase in energy yet. This is what I get for not feeling pregnant at all for the first several weeks!

I'm with you on the sneezing thing, feels like I pull a muscle every time I do! I get the same sensation when I roll over in bed! At first, I was a bit concerned but 25 weeks down the line it's still happening so one of those things clearly! I've been congested since day 1 too! It's like having a permanent cold, just without the feeling ill/temperature bit! Not found anything to help with it sadly, but it's only a minor bother really.

Glad to hear the sickness has gone for you! Must feel great! :) the second trimester symptoms are more just irritating than debilitating I've found! My nausea didn't ease up until 20 weeks (and if I don't take anti-sickness I vomit perfusly!) but now it's aches, pains, heartburn, that kinda thing but you can live with that and have a fairly normal time! Keep an eye on your iron intake, I've just been diagnosed with anaemia which is annoying! Wish I'd done more to try maintain my 'good' levels at my 12 week blood test!

I have all of those. My stomach muscles are quite sore and my pubic bone is irritatingly painful. It's getting kind of painful to walk after getting up from sitting or lying down until I stretch it out.

We've all got a cold in this house at the moment so I can completely agree about the strains and twinges. They can really hurt if I'm not positioned right!
My energy hasn't picked up yet but I wonder if that's partly to do with the cold.

its always nice to hear others symptoms.. I see we are all almost experiencing the same things.. it always amazes me! Hope those with morning sickness still eases up for u !

That sneezing thing happened to me a lot in my first pregnancy, my midwife suggested curling my knees towards my chest so the muscles are not as taunt, kind of curling up....cannot remember if it helped.

Man! What is with the sneezing? It just started for me the last couple of days. I can't stop sneezing all the time. Lol. Pregnancy is so weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->