14 weeks with #4!

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
Im moving in! This is our 4th and last baby. Its also my 4th time in here lol. So far this pregnancy is dragging by so so slowly lol i hope it picks up a little lol. Look forward to getting to know you guys.

Woo hoo! Congratulations!!!! My fourth-born is only 10 months old, but I can tell you... a very amazing addition. I love having four! :)

Thank you! Im super excited! We would probably have more but 4 is pushing it in our house lol

Haha!!! 3 of my pregnancies were "surprises" sooooo...... be careful if you're really done! I am terrified of getting pregnant again. I'd very happily welcome another 10 kids into my brood, but my body is saying, "NOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Haha oh dear!! I love the idea of a huge family, if only housing wasn't so damn expensive here. And my poor body hates me too lol it will never be remotely the same again lol.

Congratulations! I remember you having your first on BnB!

I remember you too!! Can you believe that it was 6 years ago?

Welcome! I'm on my fourth and last too! I hope you have a great second trimester!

Thank you! You too! Are you finding out what you are having?

Thank you! You too! Are you finding out what you are having?

We badly wanted to, but they couldn't find the gender on our ultrasound. I think we're going to go for a private 3d/4d ultrasound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->