14 weeks (yesterday) with my fifth baby!

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
My kids are 5, 3.5, 2.5 and 10 months old.

They are THRILLED to welcome a new sibling into the group. This was a total shock and happy surprise, as I was having irregular cycles and certainly did not think I was going to get pregnant.

I am beyond excited to be in second trimester now with all of you. This board looks really quiet - I'm used to a VERY active second tri board. I hope we can change that! :) This board got me through the rest of my pregnancies. It's such a fun trimester! Definitely the best stage of pregnancy!

Am having my 5th baby

Children are 12 , 9 , 4 1/2 , 2 1/2

I'm having my 5th baby too! Mine are 10, 8, 4, and my baby just turned 1yr, welcome over to 2nd tri xx

Hey! :wave: We have a his, mine and ours situation but we are expecting our 5th! 13, 12, 7, and 3 for our ages right now. It's gonna be hectic but I love it! :haha:

Number 5 here too! 9,7,5 and 20 months!! We were shocked as well but am so excited now

Wow there are lots of big families here, I love it!! I'm only growing #2 over here:haha: Congrats :)

5?! Jeez, I'll be lucky if I'm able to have 3. lol. Well, congrats!

5?! Jeez, I'll be lucky if I'm able to have 3. lol. Well, congrats!

After one, my body started saying, "oh what the hey. What's one more?" Took me 18 months to conceive my first, and I get pregnant again every time my baby starts sleeping through the night. I definitely never thought I'd have four or five! My oldest just turned 5 this month!

Amazed by all the baby #5s!! Congrats ladies. Number 2 and definitely last here!

Congrats!

We are pregnant with #9 here. Children are such a blessing :cloud9:

Number 2 over here. Think we'll get to 3 and that will be our lot lol. Kudos to your big families! I would love it but we couldn't afford more.

Congratulations! Such fantastic big families! We're expecting our third and last and that feels like a lot :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->