14dpo, 9dp5dt BFP & bleeding, help!

Hun defo sounds promising! If it makes you feel better my cousin recently had a baby and she had a 'period' for the first 4 months! She found out really late! Sounds to me that its worked, you had 2 implanted right? Horrible thing to say and I hope it's not right but I wonder if ones only stuck? Hope that's not the case thou

So pleased for you - looks good now! :) when's your official test date again?

Big hugs x x x

OTD is Wednesday. If it's still positive then they will probably ask me to come in but if they make me wait for more than a few days I'm gonna go to my GP and get a blood test. My GP is dead good like that. I'm just worried because i bled, it might be worth doing a BETA asap and then another after a few days and compare them to see what's going on. I don't think my IVF clinic does that, I gather they just scam you 4 or 5 weeks after ET and there's no way I'm waiting that long. But I'm jumping the gun now, definitely one thing at the time!
The thought of one out of 2 having implanted has gone through my head, don't worry that'd be amazing! Not as amazing as both having implanted of course, but I would still be over the moon.
On the other hand I've heard that bleedig in early pregnancy happens a lot with multiples... So it could be absolutely anything. All I can do is concentrate on getting a BFP on Wednesday. My tummy feels really hard, my boobs look quite big like they do before AF (and definitely NOT like after AF when they look a bit 'deflated' :rofl:) and I am absolutely sarving all the time! Also, and this is bizarre, my cat's been tip-toeing around me and being super clingy, if I sit down he has to lie across my lap and he's never usually like that. Also (sorry if this is too much info) the other day he kept sniffing my crotch :rofl: which again he has never done before.
Weird.
Anyway, will post them FRER pics later. Thanks again for everything :flower:

So glad to hear you're still getting BFP!! That's fantastic. Best of luck in the coming days. It's all sounding great xx

Hey hippiehappy!

Glad to hear you are still getting positives!! I'm really rooting for you! Lots of baby dust to you ;)

Hello all, as promised (albeit a bit late) here is the FRER gallery. The first one is the wrong way round (sorry) and not too clear as it was so faint that the camera's flash almost erased it so I had to take a picture with no flash and it's a bit dark. But then if you look at any of them compared to yesterday's they are definitely all fainter... it's not just my imagination, right?

[URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/teststz.jpg/][IMG]https://imageshack.us/a/img407/3189/teststz.jpg[/URL]

Still spotting, really wish it'd stop!
OTD on Wednesday, I really wish I could fast forward now... don't think I will test again before then so I'll let you know how it goes! :hug:

lines are darker for sure! looks good :) im sure the bleed is nothing. GL on wed.

Hun are you doing your pessaries vaginally? I know that can cause bleeding! I don't normally use those tests - have you tried a clearblue digital one? That's what my clinic recommend

Still looks promising thou sweetheart! Fx! Xxx

Thanks guys! Yes I'm doing the Cyclogest but because of the bleeding I've been told to use the 'back door' (sorry) :blush: was alternating front / back before the bleeding started because last time they gave me cramps.
I doubt that's what caused the bleed, but we'll see what happens x

Those look great, hippie! Everything is crossed for you!

Just been reading through you post and I had something very similar on my last pregnancy. I had bleeding right up to 12 weeks on and off and found on my 7 week scan that I was having twins and bleeding can be common in twin pregnancy. I did miscarry at 18 weeks but that was unrelated.
Good luck

+ if this was a chemical and you were bleeding I dont think your last BFP would have been as bright. If you had two embryos transferred then it could also be that you are losing one. Hope all goes well.x

Thanks TwoRdue! That's really reassuring about darker FRER. After the week from hell that was last week, I'm now starting to feel quite positive. OTD is in 2 days, I feel knackered from about 5 pm and sick for most of the day. If I am not pregnant I must have som kind of bug!
Two would be amazing but so would one, I'm just praying now... I guess we'll know soon enough xx

Well everybody, OTD today!
:test::test::test::test:

It's a :bfp: :wohoo::yipee::happydance:

I called the clinic and spoke to a nurse, explained the situation re: :af: like bleed but she didn't seem worried in the slightest. She said 'oh well that happens a lot, it might carry on troughout the pregnancy'!
I hope it doesn't, but then as long as I get a baby (or two) at the end of it I don't care & it can do what it want!

My viability scan is on Oct 24th but will ring my GP today to get a beta booked in before that. So yeah, not 100% out of the woods but things are looking up :thumbup:

Just wanted to say a big HUGE thank you to everyone for your support, I thought I'd post the good news because the only thing that's kept me sane over the last week has been reading threads like this one and happy outcomes, so I hope it can give hope to someone else.
Thanks again to everybody and good luck with all your future adventures. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, you all deserve it x

Well everybody, OTD today!
:test::test::test::test:

It's a :bfp: :wohoo::yipee::happydance:

I called the clinic and spoke to a nurse, explained the situation re: :af: like bleed but she didn't seem worried in the slightest. She said 'oh well that happens a lot, it might carry on troughout the pregnancy'!
I hope it doesn't, but then as long as I get a baby (or two) at the end of it I don't care & it can do what it want!

My viability scan is on Oct 24th but will ring my GP today to get a beta booked in before that. So yeah, not 100% out of the woods but things are looking up :thumbup:

Just wanted to say a big HUGE thank you to everyone for your support, I thought I'd post the good news because the only thing that's kept me sane over the last week has been reading threads like this one and happy outcomes, so I hope it can give hope to someone else.
Thanks again to everybody and good luck with all your future adventures. I'm sure you'll get there eventually, you all deserve it x

Awwww you brought a tier in my eye!! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!! Start enjoying being pregnant!! :happydance:

I have been stalking your thread and just wanted to say congratulations and also thank you for updating us! It is so helpful to read success stories right now! Wishing you a very healthy nine months!

Congratulations! Thrilled for you!

Hun

So pleased for you! If it helps easy the worry my cousin bled throughout her pregnancy

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->