14dpo, AF due 3 days ago... tested today

Jamontoast93

Reaction score
Bit of background ... I’m 14 dpo today and my period is now 3 days late. Had some symptoms such as headache, loose stools & nausea. I did a test yesterday and it was negative.

Today still no period (day 3 missed) so I did another test as I also have slightly sore and heavy breasts. The test says negative but I’m almost sure I can see another line, but I’m not sure if my eyes are seeing things.

Two years ago when I had my first son, I tested 5 days before my due period and I got a super faint positive at 10 dpo.

What do you guys think? I’ve attached an inverted pic of today’s test. I used first response pink dye.

717CD991-BAB5-4B27-95CB-B0374F6BEE73.jpeg

Was the test done processing? How long had it sat before picture was taken?

Was the test done processing? How long had it sat before picture was taken?
It was one of them ones that gives a result in 45 seconds (I’m a little sceptical lol). So I left it for about 4/5 mins and it’s been like this ever since

Can you upload the original picture? :)

If I’m honest it looks like an evap to me :(

Yeah I'm not seeing any color to it either. I have heard of some women not getting positive HPT until a week after AF is due, but it is pretty rare. It was because HCG wasn't showing up in their urine.

You could wait a couple days and test again, but it seems like AF is just taking its sweet time. Sometimes it happens and it sucks :( :hugs:.

When you put frer over light you can see the back plastic part show through. Looks negative to me GL

I think it is an evap sorry, but good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->