14DPO BFN and absolutely no sign of AF????

nzblondie

Mum to Olivia
Reaction score
Whats going on???! :wacko::wacko:

I tested this morning with SMU and got a definite BFN (also tested BFN on 9DPO,11DPO & 12DPO). I've been having dull cramps every day from 8dpo which were getting worse up until 12dpo so I thought the :witch: must be on her way.

However, the cramping completely stopped when I woke up yesterday morning (13DPO) and have not had one since. I usually only get them maximum 2 days before AF and they are really bad plus my bbs usually start hurting a few days before but they are completely fine at the moment.

I'm so confused? Am I still in with a chance. Did I maybe ovulate late so I'm not as far along the DPO wait as I think? I've heard if you have a failed ovulation then your body will try again shortly afterwards?

HELP! I don't know whether I should be happy that there seems to be no AF in sight, or miserable because I'm probably out of the game this month.

:cry:

How long have you been ttc? Do you have any medical condition ie PCOS? x

This is only month number 3 but getting impatient already. I seemed to have been ovulating every month and have been using OPK's so got back to normal quickly after being on BCP (or so I thought!)

I had endometriosis but had it removed in 2000 and haven't had any issues since.

We've been ttc for nearly 18 months. The reason I asked about medical conditions as I have PCOS when I came off the pill my AF showed up fine for a few cycles then vanished. We are currently under a FS waiting for ICSI but but out of the blue I've had spotting which I was hoping was implantation bleeding but more than likely AF even though I've not had a natural AF since September.

I'd been tempted to phone your doctor and maybe get them to do some bloods etc
xx

Thanks ACLIO - Yeah I might just do that. I might wait until Friday and if AF or BFP hasn't arrived then I'll get some bloods.

x

Your welcome I hope you get your BFP x

Now 15dpo....and still not even a hint of AF's arrival. BB's are mildly tended only on the sides when i push, but still no AF cramping whatsoever and LOADS of creamy/lotiony cm in panties (sorry TMI). I'm praying this is a good sign.

I'm going to torture myself and test again tomorrow morning! Arrggghh!

Why can't we all just have BFP's now!!!? :cry:

:dust:

Good Luck - I am due AF tmr and no sign of her yet - usually I start having really severe cramps a couple days prior but my cramps have slowed down and are less noticable.

I am in the same boat!! I'm at 13 dpo and af is now 3 days late now and no sign of her! I have been testing every day and had all bfn.

Hopefully you get your bfp very soon. Fingers crossed for you!!

Hi, I saw your thread and wanted to comment, but short of repeating myself(which I've been doing a lot lately!) I wanted to let you know I posted a thread shortly after you titled "to all the ladies that are late for af and still getting BFN" check it out, I hope it gives you some peace of mind!

:dust:

Yeah I saw that and it's given me hope!!! Congrats on your BFP! :thumbup:

I'm thinking (ok hoping) that I possibly ovulated late as well. The reason I say this is that my nipples usually are quite sensitive for about 5 days straight after ovulation and this time they only started being sensitive on CD22 rather than when I thought I had O'd which was on CD17. So I may possibly be 5 days out? Or I'm possibly clutching at straws! :winkwink:

I'm currently 3 days late for :witch: and my bbs are still hurting a bit, but other than that still no sign of her at any time soon!

So I'm either currently at 16DPO or 11DPO??

:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->