14dpo bfn... is it happening again?!

Cppeace

My Guy and tons of pets
Reaction score
I had a previous pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage but didn't get a positive hpt (which was very light) until about 2 weeks before I miscarried which would have been around 10 ish weeks pregnant.
I am now on cd 34 (My normal cycle is 31 days 95% of the time.) Again I'm getting a lot of pregnancy symptoms but no positive hpts.
I wasn't even trying to get pregnant anymore. It was too stressful for me and my guy(He doesn't have very high sex drive). He seduced me on cycle day 20, which I happened to have had a pos opk that same day. I had all my classic signs of ovulation (Pain, ewcm, high soft cervix and such) I had cramps on 8dpo(Never happens) then a few more cramps on 10dpo. Lots of backaches(Also unusual until day before af) So as of Now I am am 14dpo, 3 days late on period with several unusual symptoms for me and again neg hpt. I think I will go mad.

if you wait a week and still get negatives I would suggest a blood test. Tell them you got a faint positive and you want to check if everything is alright. If it's negative they will probably tell you it was a bad test and leave it at that.

if you wait a week and still get negatives I would suggest a blood test. Tell them you got a faint positive and you want to check if everything is alright. If it's negative they will probably tell you it was a bad test and leave it at that.
The issue with that( Which is what happened last time) is that the doctor demands a positive urine test in office before giving a blood test. I could not get a doctor with 40 miles of me to give a blood test without showing them a positive urine test in office. :nope:

The issue with that( Which is what happened last time) is that the doctor demands a positive urine test in office before giving a blood test. I could not get a doctor with 40 miles of me to give a blood test without showing them a positive urine test in office. :nope:

That's horrible! Especially with your history. Maybe call back and try again. Good luck!

That's horrible! Especially with your history. Maybe call back and try again. Good luck!

I agree it is awful that they won't give someone a blood test they request and will be paying for. I will def push harder for a blood test since I have a history of wrongly negative hpts.

Tested again this morning 15 dpo and still starkly negative.:dohh:

So having some medium cramps and spotting today... So hopefully either full blown af starts soon or the hpts go positive in next couple days. :thumbup:
Wish me luck gals.. Either way is good with me currently just no limbo...

Well the cramps only last a couple hours and spotting has all but stopped now... please let me not be going into another 2+ month limbo of not knowing one way or the other. Even if I was a couple days off on ovulation, ovulating cd 22 instead of 20 I would still be 13dpo. Isn't that too late for implantation bleeding?

Well Af started full on during the night so no limbo for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->