Lmorning ladies, please help
I am -14dpo today with BFN with FRER
I don't understand what is going on. I am 2 days late:(
Usually I am very regular I have 26 days cycle, with luthal phase 11
I added my chart too
Thank you for looking

Screenshot_20191025_095812_com.tamtris.fertilityfriend.jpg

Anyone please?

hi! I’m not very good with the charts I’m afraid, but I didn’t want to read and run....is there perhaps a reason your AF could be delayed? Stress, illness?

hi! I’m not very good with the charts I’m afraid, but I didn’t want to read and run....is there perhaps a reason your AF could be delayed? Stress, illness?
I am a bit stressed, probably that's the case, thank you for your input x

You might have ovulated after the pos opk and now just off by a few days and not really late. You said ur stressed so that can delay period too.

Ladies, took clearblue early results this morning and I am not sure. Line appeared as soon as urine hit it but it doesn't look blue. Please help x

IMG_20191026_091331.jpg IMG_20191026_094231.jpg

I see it! I would test again with a pink dye test. Good luck :)

I have another one for tomorrow morning but I am 100% I am out, it should be visible by now if pregnant

Oh man I hate blue dye and frer. I stick to ICs. Last cycle when I was pregnant ICs were so positive and when I took 4 frer only 1 had a barely line on it. Never buy frer again.

I wouldn't count yourself out just yet. Maybe sample didn't have much hcg in it. Hang in there hun. Good luck

I dont think you ovulated. Your temps kind of go up and down but dont go up and stay up. Have you had your progesterone tested? Do other ovulation charts of yours look this way?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->