> 14DPO!! No AF yet!! BFP today!!! I'm in shock!!

Omg that's awesome! I cant believe she predicted that! I want to go to one now so at least ill know lol. I wonder if it was just a coincidence or what! I want to do it and have some other so we can see if all the predictions are right. Congrats!! I'd be in total shock! Yay!!

Oooh has this had a name change?! CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

Thanks girls :flower:

Yesterday me an oh were so happy with the news.

Today it has sunk in and now realised a lot is going to change, feeling a bit sh*t today :cry:

Making an app at the Drs Monday to be seen.

GL to everyone!!

I've been there done that with years of trying with my previous partner I know how hard and upsetting/stressful it can be.

But NEVER loose hope!!

:dust:

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!!

This post has given me so. much hope!!! I'm 13 dpo have tested but got a BFN! AF due tomorrow. I'm convinced I should be getting a BFP though as have the same symptoms that I had with my daughter!

I was pregnant in 2007 .. sadly I lost.
BUT .. I have to say I do not feel anything like how I did then.

I found out at 13 weeks I was 1st pregnant. Being sick on the sunbed and in the mornings. I still had light periods(which I may add always have) so I wasn't aware of anything.

This time Ive had IB mad sore bbs and a missed period and no cm at all for 3 weeks not even now!

Every woman and every pregnancy is different ladies so don't count yourself out because you haven't the same symptom as women have experienced.. you might be shocked like I am!! lol

:dust:

I got my BFP today at 14dpo... Have been poas since 8dpo all with BFNs! AF was due today so thought I'd give it one more try!

Hey Ladies how exciting just wanted to say congrats on the BFPs!!! :baby:

Im in limbo at the mo af was due yesterday still no sign, sore boobs and slight cramping but not much, tested yesterday and today and had some faint lines appear on both tests, just want to know for sure now! part of me thinks they could be evaps but they appeared straight away soooo confused also they seem very faint for 14dpo any advice?

Thanks wishing you all luck if you are testing soon xxxx

Attachments

• preg test.jpg
    preg test.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 20
I got my BFP today at 14dpo... Have been poas since 8dpo all with BFNs! AF was due today so thought I'd give it one more try!

Congrats. Your post gives me hope as I tested yesterday at 8 dpo and bfn. Were you feeling anything? I have been feeling on and off cramping since ovulation not sure if thats a sign or not cant remember if I ever felt that with previous pregnancies.

Hey Ladies how exciting just wanted to say congrats on the BFPs!!! :baby:

Im in limbo at the mo af was due yesterday still no sign, sore boobs and slight cramping but not much, tested yesterday and today and had some faint lines appear on both tests, just want to know for sure now! part of me thinks they could be evaps but they appeared straight away soooo confused also they seem very faint for 14dpo any advice?

Thanks wishing you all luck if you are testing soon xxxx

No way those can be evaps. Congrats....test with a more reputable brand for confirmation.

Hi Baby.Love12
Thanks for your post.. Only tested early as with my daughter I got BFP at 9dpo! 8 days is very early and I really became obsessed with poas-ing!! Don't give up hope... I did and just did it today as AF was due! Right after we "tried" I had stomach cramps like AF cramps the very next day!! I felt really strange! Had sore bb's near my underarm like someone keeps poking me, so tired, leg cramps and a very sore throat!! I had the exact same symptoms with my daughter too... So at the start was so convinced i was but couldnt understand all of the BFNs?! Fx'd for you... Xxx

UPDATE!

tested with a FRER this morning and im preggo!! cant really believe it yet started to sink in slowly. feeling very nervous as this is the first time ive been pregnant praying everything goes well. very excited!!

wishing everybody luck don't give up it will happen xxxxxxx:flower:

Attachments

• P1130545_opt.jpg
    P1130545_opt.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh