14th November Buddy?

alexxxela

Reaction score
Im 17 and a first time mum, im due on 14th november but think hes coming early! Anyone want to keep in touch on here and share stories etc ? :)

i will be your pregnancy buddy :), i am due 24th November, 18 and a first time mom :) hospital think I have been in labour twice now and been keeping me in for various things but consultant said i am ok to go home and take it easy.. he said he will be on his way soon :) x

I have also been sent home from the hospital twice, having regular contactions without pain and thought i might be leaking my waters, been told to rest too not long now then! Have you got everything you need now ? I havent, lol x

Someone in the same boat! whey.. sorta i need to pack my hospital bag again and there are a few bits and bobs i need to get for LO still but not anything i cant do without for a little while.. did you find out if your having a little boy or girl? im having a little boy:blue:.. we are calling him Jayden Christopher :) xx

Im due on 14th November but theres a possibility I'll be induced earlier due to probs with my blood pressure.

Im 19

x

i think our babies are the same size y'no... cause on your 32 week scan yours was 5lb 3oz and on my 33 week scan baby was 5lb 9oz and they put on about an ounce a day lol, were both having little fatties.. x

Sorry i havent replied earlier havent been online. Yeaa im having a little boy :) When i say little i hope so my friend just had and 8pounder lol Were calling ours dylan matthew, i wanted jayden but my OH didnt like it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->