15+3... it's a boy?

gghoney

Reaction score
So I went for an early anatomy scan today, by a friend in ultrasound. He squeezed me in between appts, so I was in there for about 2 mins, but he thinks i'm having a boy. I didn't get a potty shot pic, only this one. Lol I was really betting on it being a girl as I have two boys already. Can you see anything in this pic? what are the chances it was too early?

Attachments

• 001_crop.jpg
    001_crop.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 80
They are usually correct by then, but you never know. I had a friend who was told boy at 21 weeks... it was a girl.

I would not bank on it while its usually something they can tell by 15+ its not a deffinate. A lady on here just posted about having a scan at 15 weeks being told its a boy. She just had another scan and was told girl! LOL! I would wait for another scan if you are getting another! GL and grats either way!

looking at your pic i dont see nub but the baby looks like a boy. but like others have said dont go by it as 1 its too early and 2 it could be wrong x

had my scan today but they wouldnt tell me the sex, not until my next scan

i don't know how they tell the gender without seeing the "goods" (apart from the nub theory). i'm guessing since they didn't get that potty shot there's a chance of error

they actually saw the "goods" lol, as did i, just no picture. :( lol it's probably just wishful thinking on my part, i wanted pigtails and pink dresses!:flower: i'm still not 100% convinced til i go for my 20 week. thanks for the responses!!

I had a scan at 13 weeks (and a couple of days) and they were able to tell boy then.....and they confirmed it at 18 weeks. So its definately not too early but there is room for error!

looks girly to me... someone on here was told boy at 15w at a gender scan, and at her 20w scan it was confirmed girl!! I would take it with a pinch of salt for now.
Why don't you post your pic on www.in-gender.com or www.mommacentral.com - there are ultrasound techs/experts on there who will tell you what they think xx

I had a scan at a 3d place and the lady seemed sure I was having a boy I was 15 weeks and 3 days and when I went for my 18 week ultrasound the lady asked you want to know the sex and we were like sure why not and when she said girl my husband had to sit down,because we went out and got all boy stuff lol.We will deff have a good story to tell our daughter when she is older =) I guess it depends on the person doing the scan and if baby is in a good position.Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->