15 BFN 1BFP Ending in 1MC Still Clinging on to Hope!

x167346

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I have been reading through posts on this site since my mc back in February and I'm yet again on CD1 and finally making my first post here!! Here's a little about me, I got married last year and couldn't wait to start my family, I had it all planned wife at 24 mother at 25. Little did I realize that the best year of my life would be followed by the worst year of my life! We started trying straight away and in the beginning we didn't think much of it and knew getting pregnant can take time. 6 BFN's passed and I started getting worried so made my doc's appointments to have bloods done, which came back showing low progerterone, doc's said not a problem and prescribed suppositories, we got our first BFP 2 days after Christmas, overjoyed doesn't even explain it!

We had an early scan at 7 weeks and the knew then everything was not going well as we were told to come back in a week's time. We came back and got the news that this would not result in a baby and that I would miscarry, another week later and it was the end of the line, the nurse gave me a pregnancy test and back it came BFN.

So I pulled myself together and we started again, I just wanted to get pregnant as soon as possible again. The months passed BFN after BFN tears after tears and getting nowhere and to make it worse my doctor was off on Maternity leave at this Stage! So after 5 months of this we looked into fertility treatment. Started on Tamoxifen and gonal F. Did 4 months of this BFN, BFN, BFN, BFN which brings me to today CD1 of my 18th month TTC #1.

That's me in a nut shell still trying still hoping

Welcome to BnB!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/annegeddespumpkins.jpg

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->