15 kids and counting.

v2007

Reaction score
Ch4 tonight at 9pm.

Its my Mums neighbour who is on.

She lives round the corner from her.

Her kids are adorable.

V xxx

I can't wait for this to be on. Been looking forward to it all day :)

You will get to see the 'seaside resort' that is Morecambe :rofl:

V xxx

hoping morgan stays asleep to get to watch this :thumbup:

Oooo shall be watching with intent :) One question how the hell do they afford so many kids? She must be super woman x

I have it on to record. So will have to stay out this thread until i have had a chance to watch it!

Oooo shall be watching with intent :) One question how the hell do they afford so many kids? She must be super woman x

Her Hubby runs a bakery in Heysham.

She helps too.

She had her first at 14.

Her youngest Oscar is gorgeous.

V xxx

I thought they must have their own business or something. Wow 14 and she seems to have done so well. Shows that it can be done x

I thought it was crazy :wacko: but admirable, not for me tbf :)

I thoroughly enjoyed watching this. I thought the family with fifteen seemed really quite grounded and pretty much like any other family except bigger lol. However, I got a bit of an uneasy feeling from the other family to be honest and I don't agree with their reasoning for continuing to have more children when she knew she had experienced health problems having the twins. I did think she handled them amazingly though and those children were gifted to have such wonderful parents who clearly love and care for each and every one of them very very well. It must be hard with there being so many and trying to hold down jobs and businesses to provide for their families. I thought they were very admirable. Looking forward to next week :happydance:

I thought the bigger family were very grounded and they must be able to afford all the children what shocked me is ho wmuch food they go through! A pack of 14 crisps is ONE DAYS packed lunch, and TWO whole loves of bread to make one days sandwiches!!! Thats crazy!!

I agree with the above poster, its their religion but i find it a little bit irresponsible that she gets soo unwell during theses pregnancys and will still carry on having them! But thats because i dont agree with their beliefs (that god wont love you because you use protection!) Thats all very well if your husband has a VERY well paid job and can support all the children but most of the time especially now, theres not many!

The thing that plays more on my mind is i watch the american 19 kids and counting and their children are so weel behaved they have done so well but all the older girls in that family look after all the young ones, what kind of a childhood is that?

Its not for me at all but much respect for them!

P.s I hated that comment that the old fart on holiday made about the family of 15 not having a telly!!! GGGRrrrrrrr Ive had that said to me and im only on number 2, i couldnt deal with that mind your own oldie!

The lady who was having twins, just seemed mental.

The eldest just looked bored by it all.

She needed stimulation.

Teaching the kids WWII while they are all screaming and running riot. :wacko:

V xxx

I preferred the Morecombe couple to the London one.

The London lady just seemed a bit wierd - I dont get how she thought that her homeschooling methods were any good, she has children with such a massive age difference, i just cant see how she by herself could ensure they all got enough of her time.

The eldest looked bored and frustrated and the others just looked disinterested or having a screaming fit.

Im not against homeschooling, but she needs some help in there....I cant imagine what will hapen when the twins arrive :nope:

She seemed like abit of a control freak! Now iam a control freak but there comes a point where you have to do whats best for your children not for you!

She said the reason she does it is because she doesnt agree with teaching sex ed so young (fair enough!) but she also said she didnt want them mixing with the wrong kind and thats what made me think control freak! You cant stop that, its teaching them life experiance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->