***15 pdo and bfn....any chance this month??***

Harleyk1

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to this site but wanted to get some advice from you lovely ladies!

Very short summary....ovulated on/around 3rd Dec, period due between 15-17th Dec. Currently around 17dpo with no AF. I have loads of different "symptoms" but all quite mild. The stand out ones have been cramping a lot at 15dpo and waves of sickness first thing on a morning and sometimes at night.

Tested at 11, 13 and 15dpo-all BFN. None were FMU though.

I would say I was in with a good chance BUT at 5dpo I had light pink spotting which between then and 9dpo turned into a little bit more than spotting. Wiped a few times and it was bright red. Last day of the "bleed" was brown stringy stuff (sorry!) On all the days I only had one pad on all day and didn't even get close to covering it. The last day I used a tampon but only had the brown stuff on it-no fresh blood.

Any ideas?? I don't want to keep testing for no reason. Could that "bleed" have been my period 11 days early??

Thanks in advance

xxx

I would say probably not likely, but you never know! What types of tests are you using? Some tests are more sensitive than others, although at 17 DPO you would probably get a positive on just about anything.

Yes still likely to get one.Some women don't get a positive until 20 dpo or beyond. How did you confirm ovulation. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->