15, scared and alone.

taylorroseb

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Taylor. I'm 15 years old and 8 weeks pregnant. We used protection and it broke. I didn't think anything would happen and we only did it once, but now I'm here. I started having morning sickness a couple weeks ago, I finally took a test on Tuesday. I told my boyfriend (he's 16) and he told me to f*** off and never talk to him again. I can't tell my parents, they'll kill me, but I can't kill my baby either. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared and I have no one to talk to. :sad2:

Hi taylor,

Firstly I am so sorry that your BF behaved in that manner and said that to you. I know this is scary right now, but right now you need to think of what is best for you, and this includes telling your parents. You were careful and the protection broke, that can happen and the sooner you tell them the sooner they can help you through this. I know this is scary, and they may be shocked or upset, but they are your allies right now.If not your parents is there a councelor or someone you can reach out to that can help close by? There are a lot of lovely ladies here who will be of support and help, including me, so hang in there and take one day at a time *hugs* ok?

Hi Taylor, I am so sorry your boyfriend was so horrible about it :( but I agree with the above poster you need to tell your parents as soon as you can, they may be shocked and upset but as the lady above has said they will be able to help you.
Hope your boyfriend calms down and sees there is a lot of things worse than having a baby.

good luck x

You will have to tell them sooner or later who are u closer to mum or dad, this isn't going to go away it's happening, I'm 37 and had to tell my mum (dad died) I dreaded it as I don't start my job until the 8/10 I had a right talking off got moaned at and was told i disappointed her. So be brave and tell them but don't hide, deep breath hunni.
Where are u from what country in the UK there's prob the brook or gingerbread you can talk to. You can do this x

Hi Taylor! I was in your shoes too... I was 15 and I was living with my grandmother. I told her and she was very supportive. We told my parents when I was about 3 months along and couldn't hide it anymore. My grandfather said it best "I'm dissapointed in you but happy because you didn't kill your child" Things were rough for awhile but once it got time for her to get here everybody's attitude changed. You need to tell someone... preferably whoever you are closer to. Are you close with any aunts/grandparents/teachers someone?

also you will be fine without the bf... you can deal with him once the baby arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->