15, virgin and i think im pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

conused22

Reaction score
firstly im only 15... about 2 weeks and a half ago i was with a friend of mine, we didnt have sex but he did finger me after he had touched himself. there is a chance cum or pre cum has come in contact with me down there and it would have been around the time i was ovalating as it was almost exactly 2 weeks after my last period. around friday last week my nipples began to get really sore, they arent as sore now but they are more errect and i have this sick feeling which feels like a never ending nervous feeling in my belly right up to my throat and im geting back cramps and ive been dizzy and light headed and last night i had a throbbing head ache. can anyone please help me asap before i cause any un needed stress on my mum when i break the news, incase im not even pregnant! if i am pregnant i couldnt bring myself to abort my baby so a little advice would be great also. no negative feed back please :)
thankyou

It's very unlikely that your pregnant, but honestly anything is possible. If you really think you are, you should definately take a test. Best of luck.

Im sorry hun.. Virgin... no sex....chances are your not preg. But if you really want to ease your mind test.

are u late for ur period at all?

and as the other ladies say virgin=no pregnancy but it is true anything can happen best of luck

It's very unlikely you're pregnant from just pre-cum or tiny amounts of cum that may have been on his hands. It could be that you're worrying about this and it's giving you symptoms and making you feel sick. The mind is a very powerful thing. If you're really worried then test.

Highly doubt it. Those symptoms are not enough to think your pregnant.

yes im about 5 days last for my period...
is there any other symptoms many people get when they are 2 weeks into pregnancy?
and i have looked it up on the net and many doctors have said it is quite likely you can get pregnant without actually having sex!

At your age, being late for your period does not instantly indicate pregnancy. It can take years for your cycles to settle down into a regular routine after you've gone though puberty.

Also, if you're 5 days late then you can't be two weeks pregnant. Pregnancy is counted from the day of your last period.

As others have said, if you're concerned then do a test. There isn't much more we can tell you.

well one way to no for sure is go buy a home pregnancy test...

yes im about 5 days last for my period...
is there any other symptoms many people get when they are 2 weeks into pregnancy?
and i have looked it up on the net and many doctors have said it is quite likely you can get pregnant without actually having sex!
I have never heard a doctor say that it is "quite likely" to get pregnant without having sex. Even if e came on his hand and some was on his finger, chances are the sperm died, as sperm does not live very long once it has been exposed to air, but if your late, test. Good luck!

Also, Stressing over thinking your pregnant can cause your period to be late.

So your cycles are shorter than 28 days?

U didn't say he had cum on his hand, so we're assuming he didn't which would mean it would need to have been some pretty potent sperm in his precum (if he actually got any on his fingers). Highly doubt it.

for me honestly i would be upset if u were just because i wish that it would happen that fast for me hehe

:rofl: :rofl: I think I would be upset too :rofl:

:rofl: with dizzy65 and Suz

Just take a test. Nothing more you can do.

Try not to stress yourself out, as chances are, you aren't pregnant. You can get a HPT pretty cheap at any drug store, or go to a free clinic and get one done for free if you are really worried about it. I know before I understood more about my body, I would think I could be pregnant all the time, without having sex. Just a weird worry I used to have.. And like the other girls said, your mind can be a powerful thing, after having my daughter, my periods were always sporadic, and I convinced myself that I was pregnant, that I was having morning sickness all over again, that I had all of the same symptoms as when I WAS pregnant, only to take a test, it be negative, and the symptoms to disappear.

I dont want to sound like I'm saying you are making up, cause I def dont think so. But I can just tell ya to take a test hun. And get on birth control if you are going to start having sexual relations of any kind if you aren't pregnant. The pill can also help regulate your periods. :hugs:

like everyone else said its very unlikely, but if you take a test you will feel better and then if the symptoms are imaginary they will go away, if they dont see a doctor you might be getting the flu or something. worrying can definately delay your period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back