• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15, virgin and i think im pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt your pregnant, The only way your going to know is by doing a test and if you plan on having sex then use some sort of contreception
Xx

First read post of the day

:rofl:

*strolls off to get a coffee*

First read post of the day

:rofl:

*strolls off to get a coffee*

And mine!

I very highly doubt you're pregnant if you haven't had sex. Take a test if you want to put your mind at ease though

doesnt the sperm die in like 30 seconds anyway? The chances of u falling pregantn would mean that this guy would have to have gone frm himself to you really quickly... its doubtfull ur pregnant hun...

But go get a test anyway to ease your mind

very unlikely ur pg x x but do a test if ur worried x

I just have to post this:
Some people! :dohh:

Actually I know someone who was a virgin and became pregnant just from fooling around and didn't have sex with him. The only way you'll know is to test.

take a test, the only way youre going to know for sure

:lol:
It's unlikely hun...The chances would be like 1:1000000.
Your breast could be sore because you're due to come on.

im 17 and got my first period at the age of 12 they only got regular and consistant at 16 lol

it is highly unlikely that you are pregnant but there is that 1-2% chance you could be, if your really worried and think you might be pregnant go and buy a test or go see your local, nurse, doctor or family planning clinic for a free test....

im not sure if they will test you or not if you say you have never had sex but im sure if you just say your 5days late they will

Hun the only way your gonna no is by doing a test..xx

&& to some people posting on this thread...if you havent got anything helpful to say then dont say anything. The poor girl dont need patronising..

Hun the only way your gonna no is by doing a test..xx

&& to some people posting on this thread...if you havent got anything helpful to say then dont say anything. The poor girl dont need patronising..

:) I havent read one patronising post on this thread... No need to take this thread to the argumentive level :)

well sperm is a bitch lol n u dont always have to have sex to get pregnant unlikely but does happen.

me n my oh fooled around other day (still not had sex from havin a baby lol) n he well erm u no very close to me n well the thought crossed my mind lol

like others have said take a test n dont worry urself about it.

when u first start doing stuff it can mess up ur periods i no when i first started doin stuff it messed mine up alot.

can't make any useful comments appart from take a test, and use contraception.

Hi hun, there is always a possibility of pregnancy when semen comes into contact with your vagina. However, I think it's unlikely you're pregnant especially since no sex occurred. That's not to say that it can't happen but it's unlikely. Good luck to you!

I dont understand why some people have replied with some sightly patronising comments. She's a young 15 year old girl and is worried. We are supposed to be here to help people out. Yes it is very unlikely that she is pregnant but she was worried and wanted advice..

Im realllyy reallly not causing an argument so please dont anyone take that in the wrong way.

x

:hi: Thats already been posted.... No need to continue with downing this thread :headspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"