15, virgin and i think im pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hun the only way your gonna no is by doing a test..xx

&& to some people posting on this thread...if you havent got anything helpful to say then dont say anything. The poor girl dont need patronising..

:) I havent read one patronising post on this thread... No need to take this thread to the argumentive level :)

Im not taking it to an argumentive level, but it seems i am not the only 1 who feels some posts come across in a patronising way..
I dont see the need for the :rofl:...
She only asked for abit of advice!

Well if your referring to me :rofl: :rofl: because for some it could be so easy to get pregnant by having sperm on a finger and fooling around...Well I still :rofl: Atleast I can laugh at my own TTC frustrations. If you see it as Patronising well thats yours and one other persons opinion. I offered my advice... and the :rofl: was not directed at her.. and as for the others that :rofl: well it was not directed at the OP again just a blanked :rofl: at TTC.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

blimey ladies we dont need to get so defensive after all its a thread for this 15 yr old girl to get advice n we are all intitled to say what we want hence bein a forum.

I just have to post this:
Some people! :dohh:

:rofl:
I agree with the others, its very unlikely but if you are worried then i'd take a test

I wasnt actually talking about that part of the conversation..
Rather these bits..

Im only telling you that to teenagers it can come across patronising.
As some1 else said "Awww, shes only 15" - So it obv wernt only me that thought these remarks were abit out of line..
What is the point in having a teen pregnancy section if people are gonna be rude about teenagers questions?
I didnt say you personally were making patronising comments..i just think some people replys could have been a little bit nicer..

:hi: Thats already been posted.... No need to continue with downing this thread :headspin:

To be fair, Im not the one "downing" this thread. Not saying that you are by the way but I was pointing out that the original poster was looking for a bit of advice not to be patronised. That's all I was saying and I did state that I wasnt causing an arguement

What more advice can one give... Everyone has said test...cant go much beyond that :headspin:

But anyways...no need for this to continue....:blush:

I ment the :rofl:..
No there is no need for it to continue, like there was no need for it to start in the 1st place..

Chances of you being pregnant are very very slim as the others have said, but the only way to know for certain is to test. At your age your periods probably aren't very set and things like stress can make your period come on late.

And I honestly don't see what people are so upset about. I think people are just surprised by the thread, and it is easy for us to forget what it's like to be 15. But I don't think any one was being rude or malicious to the OP

well im 20 n had my baby 8 weeks ago n th other day i had abit of a panic to whether i could be pregnant n we didnt have sex i wont go into tmi lol but it can happen to anyone to think oh sh*t can i be?

LADIES BLOODY HELL!!!! ur guna make me scream lol stop with the let it go comments n then not letting it go! theres really no point n its not helpin anyone

Well thas what i just said?
I really dont no why you feel so personally affected my post anyway to keep replying..
I said what i said & maybe that will encourage people to think a little next time..
Finished...

Its really not letting it go when you make digs when finishing your sentence.... ;)

Look yeh your really beginning to wind me up now!

I posted a comment that had absoloutly nothing to do with you...yet you came back at me defending other peoples comments, not even your own...
Now im saying finished & your carrying it on, your just being pathetic now...GOD GIVE IT UP!

u shud of both given it up along time ago blimey ladies!

that's it thread locked until admin can look at it

really there is no reason for this

and Suz is a moderator on the forum, she doesn't deserve to be treated like she's been treated on this thread

I posted a comment that had absoloutly nothing to do with you...yet you came back at me defending other peoples comments, not even your own...
Now im saying finished & your carrying it on, your just being pathetic now...GOD GIVE IT UP!

:shrug: Im winding you up? Sorry to hear that. But dont you dare talk to me this way. I will not sit by and have you take low digs. I have tried in many ways to not let this thread get to this point... but you continue to argue and keep it going... If you want to keep this going please pm me and we can finish this there... but at this point... I dont want to continue bringing down this forum.

And Moontroll... You have not been a part of this debate so if you are not happy with the direction it is going please excuse yourself from this thread.

You've actually got on my nerves!

Your a new member of our forum and I just want to give you your first tip - DO NOT speak to anyone on my forum like that again I don't care if its a member of my team or a member in general.

Suz was not rude to you in fact on page 5 her last 2 replies on this thread were genuine and polite.

So tell you what - you give it up before you continue using my forum.

As for the original post I think some are just a little shocked (I was which doesn't make me unsupportive) you'll also find many of the girls here whist yes they do give support have a sense of humour and mingle together rather than make enemies! They have also experienced a wide varirty of lies simular ...does not mean we think OP is a liar far from but as long as the replies aren't nasty then we make a pretty good forum, together.

Topic is now staying locked and I wish (as well as others I'm sure) that the original poster finds her answer soon and takes up the advice to take a test ....should she need further advice freely welcome to create another thread.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back