15 week old only having 3-4 bottles a day

DaisyvonStarr

Reaction score
My 15 week old only has 3-4 bbottles a day, is this ok? she drinks 9oz time and I had her weighed the other day and she is following the 50th centile perfectly. She just sleeps for about 6 hours between feeds during the day usually. X

If she's gaining weight and seems happy and healthy, then maybe that's just what works for her.

My LO takes 5 bottles a day, 4 hours apart and she's 17 weeks, but every baby is different, just like every person. Some eat smaller amounts more frequently and some eat larger amounts spread further apart.

Isobelle has just started taking 4-5 feeds of 7oz bottles.

She seems to be changing her routine by herself I just gotta follow her lead lol She is showing signs of being ready to be weaned tho, interested in my food, putting objects in her mouth..

xx

YEah Lily has tried some porridge and loved it. TRying to hold her off weaning a bit longer though after reading weaning advice on here... she seems happy and is thriving, was just worried that she wasn't getting enough milk :) x

I personally dont wanna wean yet, I want her has my baby for alot longer but she is showing the signs and my HV recommended it..

xx

I was told 24-30 ounces a formula a day is fine. Doesn't really matter how many bottles it is broken down into.

Yeah I think I will just know when she is ccompletely ready.to be weaned.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->