15 week scan...boy bits??

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
Well yesterday morning I had pains really low so i got really worried. I noticed that there was the tiniest spect of blood and i panicked.

I went to a&e (my boyfriend had just got in from his night shift bless him). They was really good there with me, I got asked a few questions and my blood pressure was normal but pulse was a bit high...probs cuz I was so upset.

I did a urine test and they sed I had a little infection but that its nothing to worry about and they gave me anti-biotics. They booked me in for a scan today which I was sooooo happy about. I was literally in and out didnt last for long but least i saw little one was ok.

I am totally convinced that baby had boy bits though if it wasnt then i dont know what was there must have been his hand or something hehe. Is it too early to see boy bits as im sooooo sure thats wat they were?? At first there were two straight lines then when she moved it slightly there they were clear as nethin which made me ask but she wouldn tell me =[

Didnt get a piccy either =[

xxxx

Prob not too early at all they are dveloped around 16 weeks and thats what you are, did you not ask i'd have been dying to ask...is that a willy? when's your 20 week scan ooh that makes it even more exciting was it wasn't it? lol xx

Lol no cuz the lady doing it was a 'training' lady and i think she was trying to do everything properly as she was being watched, she didnt seem too much of a people person either =[ But Im sooo sure that baby is a boy there was defo something there. I have a private sexing scan in 2 weeks tomorro as my '20' week scan isnt til 1st December...I sooo cant wait. Wow yours is tomorro...bet time feels like its draggin today...what do you think baby is?? xxx

aww, not long at all then it will go quick trust me, mine was a 6 week wait not so long ago and now its on my doorstep driving me nuts lol.
I have thought from day one its a boy and are drawn to the boy baby clothes in shops etc Boyf on the other hand insists its a girl and calls it she all the time lol. The signs would suggest girl 160bpm heartbeat and all that and we have our definite girls name, but then again they say mums usally right don't they so tough one to call. I guess it's 50/50 lol With all these boys popping up everywhere i'm even more leaning towards a boy. Will know this time tomorrow, weird to think that once we find out it's going to change everything isn't it. :) :) :) xxx

omg I bet your in the waiting area rite now waitin for your scan...hope baby doesnt have their legs crossed for you. Bet you will go to a shop straight away to buy the rite colour hehe. Same thing here, I think boy have done from the start but OH thinks girl... i think we're rite lol. What do you mean about the beats per mintue bit? Cause my baby's heartbeat is always around 155 to 160? oooo good luck cant wait to see what your having =] xxx

I had a scan at 15 weeks and asked if she could tell - she did look for me but said it was too early to tell. I'm sure in some cases you might be able to but you'd probably still need a later scan to know for sure x

hehe its so hard to stay patient!

i wanted to know at 12 weeks hehe

got a scan tomorow so might find out then!

how far will you be when you have your private scan?

Well they moved me back by 3 days at my first scan then 2 days at the scan yesterday so at the private scan I 'should' be 17+1 i think as its 2 weeks today, but knowing my luck they will move me back agen =[ lol. If they move me back anymore I would have had my positive pregnancy test before I was even pregnant hahaha. But they said anytime after 16 weeks they should be able to do it. If not then I have my nhs scan on 1st december and if not then then I want a 4d scan doin anyway...I'm determind to know its too exciting lol. Yeah I was the same I almost wanted to ask but I saved myself the embarassment haha. Good luck with your scan tomorro...hope you find out =] =] xxx

A good sonographer will be able to tell almost for certain (they are not miracle workers, and lets face it, it isn't an exact science) after about week 17 or so. Careful you don't try to find out too early. You might be told its a girl, only to find all their boy bits became a lot more prominent later. You need to keep that margin of error in mind before you paint that nursery.
BUT, you might get a really cool clear shot or something. Here's to hoping you do. Enjoy!

Yeh lol thats why in my excitable mind i think that having 3 scans to potentially tell me the babys sex I should get a constant sexing? I hope so anyway. I realli think there were boy bits there before but I know its probs too soon. Im excited either way tho. And no worries about the nursery think neutral colours look better in a room ne way lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->