15 weeks and still have morning sickness

Liney

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I was wondering when your morning sickness stopped. I started being sick pretty much all day most days from about 5 weeks and although it is now only in the morning I am getting pretty tired of it.
Is anyone else still suffering and for those of you lucky enough not to be, when did it go away? Anyone after the 12 weeks that all my friends and family said it would be!!!

x

It depends really. I still get sick once in awhile but it stopped at....17 or 18 for me. :) Good luck, its an icky feeling hon!

I think mine stopped altogether around 16 weeks x

I'm 23 weeks and I'm still having it! Not as bad as before but still there!

Thanks ladies, I just wake up in the morning dreding getting out of bed. Still its only a few more weeks!!!
x

Mine was every day until about 19 weeks, this week it's only been occasional - so I'm hoping it's finally passing. I was just like you - wondering when it would go away and everyone kept saying 12 weeks - it drove me nuts!!

Mine stopped around 13 or 14 weeks,, thank God!!! I didnt think I was going to make it. Not sure why they call it morning sickness mine lasted ALL DAY!!!!

Mine mostly stopped around week 16ish and then stopped totally at week 18. I hope yours goes away soon.

I'm afraid i'm 21 weeks and still sick at least once a day, sometime 4 or 5 :(

yep same here... im 28 weeks tomorrow and still sick at least once a day.. it is way better than it was tho so not complaining! (well.. only a little!)

My morning sickness started very early at about 6 weeks. Was really bad up until about 17 weeks.

i'm 18 weeks and i am still being sick 6 days out of 7.
i have mates that had sickness right through. i hope mine stops soon tho.
xx

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and still suffering from sickness, it started around 6 weeks with me too, been in hospital twice for IV fluids and been off work since about 8 weeks, hope it passes soon as really fed up and my throat is sore from throwing up! I can't wait to eat proper food, so fed up eating toast all the time.

I had really bad nausea (24/7) was never sick, but just felt terrible and exhausted. The nausea finally went at 18 weeks, and the exhaustion just a couple of weeks later.

Hope yours goes soon, it's no fun :(

I was sick every day until about 21 weeks then it started to calm down. I still feel sick a fair bit but i havent been physically sick in a few weeks.

Mine has improved a lot, but I still get nauseous in the evening, which I treat as a sign to go to bed.

Also, I have to graze on food all day, and it has to be food with a substantial amount of fat.

But I am functioning pretty close to normal.

Hi Ladies

I was wondering when your morning sickness stopped. I started being sick pretty much all day most days from about 5 weeks and although it is now only in the morning I am getting pretty tired of it.
Is anyone else still suffering and for those of you lucky enough not to be, when did it go away? Anyone after the 12 weeks that all my friends and family said it would be!!!

x

Mine only recently went away and im 17 weeks! Everyone also told me it would go away at 12 weeks, but i guess it's different for everyone. Hang in there it should be gone soon!

Hi

I've had bad nausea since about week 6 - although mostly afternoon/evening rather than morning. A couple of times I've gone about 3 days with it so assumed it was gone but over last week have felt pretty sick most evenings so fingers crossed it will go soon. A friend at work said it didnt go for her until week 16/17 so I'm hoping that's my light at the end of the tunnel. However I do have another friend who was sick throughout her pregnancy!
Fingers crossed for us all!

I'm 17 weeks and still getting sick. Sometimes I will go a couple days without getting sick and some days I can't keep anything down. With my boys the sickness went away at 12 weeks...all this suffering hopefully it's a girl:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->