15 weeks

open lotus

Reaction score
I am 15 weeks ,my last pregnancy was an early twin loss.
This pregnancy has brought up alott of feelings for the last,ones I didnt even realise.

anyone else around 15 weeks,or just reaching out for a friend?

:):hugs:

im only early on 4+4 and completely terrified, as i lost twins on Christmas Day at 23 weeks, how far were you??? xx

I was 16 weeks,they were boy and girl jethroh and jethrah:hugs:

you?

aw (((HUGS))).
how are you feeling this pregnancy?
I have been all over the place sometimes,then other days I am ok,I have just ordered a doppler to rent,that will put my mind at rest I am sure.

now the pregnancy is further,I am feeling better,I know I will be so relieved when the baby is in my arms I will cry several rivers lol.

journalling and meditation is really helping me through.

how are you coping?

well i only find out last Tuesday and im terrified. People keep telling me to forget about it, but i cant. Im doing loads of tests to check if the line is getting darker, then when it doesnt i panic.

I really need to get a grip and stop worrying, but its hard xx

its only natural,I have only just started being able to relax,I didnt realise how deeply I was effected with the loss to be honest.
You have every right to be cautious,its part of being a mother isnt it?
Its only natural really after what we have been through.Its easy for the watcher to say that we should just move on,as for them its not real.They only see from the outside.

I personally believe I have every right to feel however I feel and give myself full permission to do so xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->