150 lbs to lose and possibly ttc..

Glad you like your fitbit! I've thought about getting one but am just not ready yet to pull the trigger on spending the money yet....you'll have to keep us updated on how toy like it over time!

Thank you ladies.

What's on the menu for dinner this evening? Something quick here, chicken wraps with salad

I am not sure yet. Deciding on something with ground turkey or chicken. Last night was pretty simple, made fish with my "colorful rice." Rice with sweet peppers and green beans with lemon zest and lemon juice. So yummy!!

How are y'all doing??? I am down about 5 more lbs. Been super busy. Been walking in the mornings and on my lunch, sometimes in the evenings. CD 2 for me. Deciding if I want to try this cycle or keep losing weight! lol

Congrats on losing 5 more pounds!!! What an accomplishment...keep uo the good work!

Doing well here- I Dont remember if I had mentioned before that I lost 2 pounds but have now been steady for a week. 68 down, 12 to go!

Good going ladies!

I'm putting off weighing myself for as long as possible

That's awesome! My goal is to be down 80 by my bday in July so 50 to go! Obviously I am not stopping there but that is an attainable goal in my opinion..

Hi hun, just checking in. Hope you are doing well x

Hey y'all! I have been gone for a bit. I am now down 45 lbs. Still working on it. I am also working again on TTC. I decided not to weight. AF is being wonky this month. I am 5 days late and BFN. I was so hoping I would have a BFP this month. Now I just want the witch to rear her head so I can move onto a new cycle! I am getting my OPKs today and I also ordered Pre-Seed. I want to make sure I am ovulating and all that. I can see myself getting obsessed already lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->