150 lbs to lose and possibly ttc..

Be careful walking in the dark, I don't think I would dare do that lol.

I couldn't not drink water, I definitely drink my 8 glasses a day, I feel crappy if I don't.

I know how that is. I get bad headaches when I am not hydrated. I had a healthy chicken salad for lunch. :)

So I didn't do so well after lunch. I had a bit of a cheat day. Had Mexican food for dinner and my daughter made muffins after. I did weigh myself this morning and thankfully didn't gain anything. I am back on track today.

I am so glad it is Friday!!! Do y'all have any weekend plans? Thinking about going to see Daddy's Home tomorrow and on Sunday my daughter and I are going to get our eyebrows done and have a girl's day. :)

Glad you are back on track today! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Not much going on here- my DH and I each get one Saturday in the month where the other takes care of our DS and we get to do whatever we'd like (the other Saturdays are family days). Tomorrow is my day! Not sure yet what I'm going to do...probably play some video games, work on getting a picture collage on the wall and take a gift card from Christmas to look for some decor for our playroom.

Oh that sounds like fun! That's awesome that y'all do that. I am sure it helps your sanity lol..

We just started it last month and so far its been wonderful! DH is getting ready to start a new job in Feb that will have him traveling 1-3 days a week (not overnight). We got this going as a way to give each of us a break and help make it smoother. We are also going to be doing a once a month date night!

Were you able to get a walk in yesterday?

That's great! I find that date nights really help us. :)

No unfortunately I didn't. I stopped working well after dark. I am determined to stop working at 5 and go on one though. I need to really make exercise a habit along with eating better..

Hi ladies.

You both sound like you've got nice weekends planned, ok so today is not good. I feel like I want to eat everything In site :rofl:

Ooh date nights, me and my OH really need to start doing this, my aunt has offered to baby sit for us so I guess we should take her up on it really!

Yes you should! Date nights are fun!! We try and have one at least once a month.

I was tempted to eat bad this morning but I fought through it. It can be hard, trust me I know~!

Its a slow process and it doesn't always work out each day. I started by walking 3 times a week. Between that and chasing a toddler, I got in the exercise I needed and focused mostly on food. Are you able to say XX nights of the week are reserved for walking? Maybe having that routine would help

I definitely need a routine I can stick to. Either that or I need to make myself go in the morning. No excuses! I homeschool my daughter so maybe we can also walk at lunch sometimes.. I really need to get out there and do it.

I have been for awhile due to bullying issues. She does an online program so I don't have to do a lot of teaching. :)

That is terrible she had to deal with bullying issues :( its nice you are able to homeschool her so she can be in a better environment.

If you have a calendar, I would put it on your calendar that Mon, wed and Fri you go for a walk (or whichever days). Baring bad weather, do it at the same time each day. Its much easier to build that routine and stick to it than work up the energy to do it off schedule.

I am definitely going to do that!

ok so like I said before, I was a size US28. Well I bought a top a few weeks back that I thought was cute in a size 22-24. I was looking forward to slim down into it. Well I just tried it and it was too big! I am so excited!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->