15DPO Anyone still in? So frustrated...

hilljm313

Reaction score
I've been testing every single day since 9DPO and I've had some great evaps (see last night's below) but not a single :bfp: yet. My cycles are normally 28 days like clockwork and I'm now on CD30 so Im officially late.

https://i.imgur.com/7JJLKQ5.jpg?1

Here are my symptoms:

My boobs hurt like HELL and they have been getting progressively worse over the course of the last week. They are hard like rocks and if anything touches them it feels like an electric jolt and I want to punch a hole in wall. The only good thing coming from this is that I've gained 2 cup sizes.

I keep feeling like I've started because I feel "leaking" down there but whenever I check it's just clear fluid.

I'm HOT. My husband wont let me touch him in bed because he says I feel like a furnace.

And that's pretty much it, other than being super bloated.

I just can't figure out why I would not have a giant :bfp: by now if I were actually pregnant. Am I just gearing up for the :witch: from hell? I would think this is pretty late to be still getting :bfn:

Tell me what's going on with you!

I am 10 DPO today. Two BFN's so far. I am not testing again until AF is due this Saturday.

My temps have been up and down every day since about 5 DPO. I don't know what that means!

I am 10 DPO today. Two BFN's so far. I am not testing again until AF is due this Saturday.

My temps have been up and down every day since about 5 DPO. I don't know what that means!

Are you temping at the same time every morning? And you are so brave to wait till af is due! Im a POASoholic lol.

Yep. I was an hour late due to oversleeping on two days. But the rest were same time every day.

Here it is, as of today...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2014-10-20&mode=a&ts=1413817879&u=5448138

Hi keep testing since you're late! Many people get late BFPs. I am 15 dpo too but not late as of yet, AF due on 17 dpo.

I'm 16dpo today af was due Saturday so 3 days ago, and nothing I tested yesterday but it was negative, I'm so confused I'm usually on time or close, longest over ever been late was 4 days so guess we will see

Well I tested today and it is :bfn: AGAIN. Im 3-4 days late at this point which never happens for me. I'm normally 27-28 day cycles every single time. It's making me really doubt the possibility of being pregnant though. It just doesn't seem possible to get a :bfp: this late!

With you.. I am officially 3 days late and waiting for a bfp. Gl to you.
pls keep updated.

13 DPO today...AF due tomorrow or Saturday. Boob are on fire. Knees are killing me. Cervix is low. I am thinking I am out this month.

BoobMcGee,

(love the name) think im in the same boat as you 13 dpo and no symptoms expecting af anytime now.

:(

14 DPO today. AF is due, but nothing yet. Cervix is at medium height this morning. No cramping. Super sore boobies. Whats up gals???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->