15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

katiekittykat

Reaction score
So...the :witch: got me this morning. My last cycle was 39 days and it turns out my LP is 10 days. Which gives me at least something to go on for this cycle - last time I didn't have a clue....

What I really want to do is shorten my cycle, but lengthen my LP - I've got soy for the former, and I've ordered vit B6 for the latter. I've taken my Pregnacare Conception, and EPO this morning, as well as having a glass of grapefruit juice. I've got some lemon green tea (also supposed to be good for EWCM) and I've started my chart today as well.

OH is on notice that the SMEP is starting in a weeks time and I have some Conceive Plus on the bedside table, as well as OPKs and HPTs at the ready.

So I think I'm pretty much ready! I'll be updating this thread every day so you can all see how I'm getting on :kiss:

Hi
So sorry to hear the :witch: got you!! But with the sounds of it she wont get you again!! you are very prepared.
Good Luck!! Really hope this is the month for you!!
xx

Yay for a new thread! I'll be watching for that BFP for you this month!!

Thanks girls! Lets hope we all get our BFP this time....looking forward to the 5 week rollercoaster though!

Oh Katie! I haven't looked... Gutted that she got you too! At least your not the only one on the other thread that is on the 2 ww. I have started taking a B vitamin complex for LP and I have EPO and will be drinking grapefruit juice when I am fertile! BUT I haven't started soy yet I don't think I need it... But between us we are ready!

We are defintely ready! I don't think you'll need soy - your cycle seems to be fairly regular without it.

Did you end up ordered any Preseed or Conceive Plus Jaynie?

Nope. I just posted a whole load of stuff on my journal. Feel free to stalk :)

Katie - Good luck this month. I am not to far behind you! I think the :witch: is getting ready to arrive i feel like she has to be and I will be onto Cycle #2. So maybe we can help each other stay on track to get our BFP's this month!

You're not out til you're out Mandyloo! Fingers crossed that AF doesn't get you,but I'll be here to keep you company if she does!

Have you got a gameplan for next cycle Mandyloo?

hi katie i just posted in your old thread too silly me!
im loving the preparation for cycle 2 - and all the PMA too!
i am determind to get a BFP this cycle because the next step is the Dr which i really dont want to do...CD9 today so due to start Opk's tomorrow if im sticking to SMEP
good luck!
Em xx

Ooooh Em! Are you doing the SMEP too? Did you start last night? You'll have to let me know how it goes. Last cycle I didn't ov until cd29...I think every other day from cd8 til cd29 will wear me thin, let alone OH :rofl:

I'm sure this will be your month - I'm sending lots of good thoughts and :dust: your way xxxx

Good luck Katie, I'll be keeping an eye out to see how you get on this month :hugs:

yes trying SMEP this month!
we didnt start last night as DH was away in London with work, same tonight so looks like we'll be starting tomorrow on CD10. I think its going to be difficult to stick to every other day. Just been looking at my cycle tracker and in the past few months ive ov'd on CD30, CD24 and a more normal CD18. If its another CD30 Ov we will literaly be worn out!
Suppose if we are going to try it then we should try our best, hubby will be on cloud 9 haha.
:dust: to you too Katie - ive got a good feeling about this cycle. I will deffo keep you updated :winkwink:
em x

hey katie x
Looks like ur just as prepared as i am lol started my soy 2day vit b and multi vit n oh is on flaxseed, ginseng and zinc bless him im also goin 2 do the sme plan xx fingers crossed that all this hard work pays off BABYDUST 2 ALL xxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow girl, u are ready for a BD war LOL

I should try grapefuit juice too.
I'm on 2nd month of EPO, it doesn't seem do much for me

Also, change of strategy. Last time we tried SMEP, BD every other day from CD11 till O day .
This time I'm just going to wait until I get the smiley face and then BD another 2 more nights or until the smiley face is gone.
SMEP didn't seem to work well for hubby, he didn't ejaculate as much of his stuff as the times we BD only 1-2x a week.

I'm with Bunny on the SMEP. We might do every 3 nights but as we approach ovulation maybe bump that up to every 2 nights. Besides the fact that it wears me out to :sex: every other night :haha: I think it wears him out too and adds unneeded stress (for us anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->