15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

That seems rather silly??

Here in the US (at least where I am), you call and tell them you're pregnant and they set you up with your 8-week appointment. So you don't go in right away anyway. And no proof of pregnancy needed. Which to be honest sounded a little risky to me but hey, I'm sure if you really wanted to waste your time and money going to an appointment that was unnecessary then that's your bed to lay in.

What is Mal thinking of all this?

He's chuffed to bits and dead excited!! My best friend bought a bib which says "I love my Daddy" and he's got it tied to his bedpost lol. I don't think he really believed it until he saw the Clear Blue digi test!

Rachael - I took a Clear Blue test with me when I went to see the GP and offered to nip in to the toilets and do it there and then, but they weren't up for that :rofl:

PS - can't wait to come and see you tomorrow....I'll bring my own decaff tea:thumbup:

You'd think they would be up for reducing their workload :rofl:

I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow too. I have herbal tea in the cupboard too lol

eeeeeepppppppp i am so happy for you! YAY!!!! ive been stalkin your journal but never really got a chance to post in it cuz i got swamped with schoolwork and had to stay off BnB to get caught up and now tha ti am done with my semester i come online and find youre pregnant! WOO!!! that must be such a dream for you :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->