15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I'm not sure Laura :nope: Is it really cold where you are? Could you be coming down with something? Are you taking it at the same time every day, after at least 3 hours sleep?

Mine goes up and down, but it's a jump of almost 2 degrees! Keep going and see how it goes. You could try discarding the really high/really low temp if it was just a fluke, and put a couple of dummy temps in to see if ov is detected. Didn't you say you thought you felt ov pains a few days ago?

yes its really cold!, but i feel fine dont feel like i am getting anything. I take my temp every day at 6:50 am when alarm goes off.
yes i am sure i felt them, and with my temp going up i thought that was a good sign but now i dont know if it went up a bit too much lol, yes i will try that thanks see what it shows then xx

thank you xx

Good luck! Let me know how you get on xxx

Thank you!! i have plotted some more temps and it has found my ovulation when it thought it was, and also i had plotted back ache last 2 days which i have had really bad but didnt even connect it just thought i had done too much around the house and that is the most common sign it says 4 days after ovulation so everything seems to be looking better now. Thank you xx

Ah brilliant!! Isn't it the best feeling ever when you see those red lines lol?

I'm really glad this is working for you - I know it made me feel heaps better, and gave me an idea of what I had to do to get things moving. Has FF told you the best day to test?

Ah brilliant!! Isn't it the best feeling ever when you see those red lines lol?

I'm really glad this is working for you - I know it made me feel heaps better, and gave me an idea of what I had to do to get things moving. Has FF told you the best day to test?

yes i am so glad you told me about this just gives you something to focus on doesnt it through the cycle. No does it normally tell you this then??

sorry i feel bad putting all this on your thread! xx

This is what my thread is here for!! Some very kind people have helped me out with the whole temping thing, and I'm delighted I can pass that on!

As soon as I got my red lines I took out VIP membership for FF so maybe that's why it told me. If you scroll down to underneath your chart there's a load of info about when your should test, what your most common symptoms are, early pregnancy signs etc. But maybe that's only because I paid them! It was well worth it though - I think it was only about £6 for 30 days VIP membership.

This is what my thread is here for!! Some very kind people have helped me out with the whole temping thing, and I'm delighted I can pass that on!

As soon as I got my red lines I took out VIP membership for FF so maybe that's why it told me. If you scroll down to underneath your chart there's a load of info about when your should test, what your most common symptoms are, early pregnancy signs etc. But maybe that's only because I paid them! It was well worth it though - I think it was only about £6 for 30 days VIP membership.

Ahh thanks you have helped me loads, hopefully i have got the hang of it now so wont bug you as much lol but will still be stalking your thread to see how you go and i compare my chart to yours (hope you dont mind) to make sure mine isnt go mad!! lol.

i have found it, its on the calendar it says the 18th Dec i was going to test next week which will prob be too early then so i will prob have to wait lol gosh i am so impatient lol x

Keep 'bugging' me (you're not lol)! I like seeing how you're getting on!

It gave me a really long test date as well (18DPO) because it doesn't know how long your luteal phase is. In a way it's a really good thing, because it means if you do get your BFP you know it really will be one, and not a chemical. And it means you don't waste any tests I guess :shrug:

I never even got to POAS though! AF got me 9 days before I was due to test! Keep tracking your symptoms and temps, and see if you can hold out until 18 Dec. Even if AF gets you in the meantime, at least you can start another cycle knowing what you know from this one!

Keep 'bugging' me (you're not lol)! I like seeing how you're getting on!

It gave me a really long test date as well (18DPO) because it doesn't know how long your luteal phase is. In a way it's a really good thing, because it means if you do get your BFP you know it really will be one, and not a chemical. And it means you don't waste any tests I guess :shrug:

I never even got to POAS though! AF got me 9 days before I was due to test! Keep tracking your symptoms and temps, and see if you can hold out until 18 Dec. Even if AF gets you in the meantime, at least you can start another cycle knowing what you know from this one!

Yes next cycle i will know exactly what i am doing now !! Thanks for your help. The only thing is the main dpo for spotting is 4 and i havent had any today but maybe its different for everyone i will have to see.

fingers crossed for us both this cycle!! i have had the longest cycle ever i am on day 65 now !!!! lol xx

You must be totally sick - I was and mine was only 39 days! I had spotting at 8DPO...I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. Having read through some of the threads on here it seems like everyone is different.

I convinced myself that my spotting was implantation, but when it started again on 10DPO I just knew that AF was on the way.

Have you thought about taking soy next cycle to see if that speeds up ov a bit? I've taken my first lot today and I'm really really hoping it works. Watch this space lol!

You must be totally sick - I was and mine was only 39 days! I had spotting at 8DPO...I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. Having read through some of the threads on here it seems like everyone is different.

I convinced myself that my spotting was implantation, but when it started again on 10DPO I just knew that AF was on the way.

Have you thought about taking soy next cycle to see if that speeds up ov a bit? I've taken my first lot today and I'm really really hoping it works. Watch this space lol!

I will prob look into taking it, but i also dont know if i have missed cycles cos of coming off the pill so i dont know if they are long or not yet, gosh its so confusing!! lol

i have also just read online that most people dont have spotting so im not gonna look out for it and be dissapointed if i dont see it, all i am doing now is waiting i will test on the 18th if AF comes at least i am more prepared and knwo what i am doing for next cycle. I just dont want to get myself down for christmas so if it does happen then brilliant a BFP for christmas if not i will enjoy my christmas and i will have a few wines lol xx

I know! At least you get to find out either way before the drinking season begins! I, however, will be in my fertile time from around Christmas Eve and in the 2WW for New Year! Boo hiss.

I know! At least you get to find out either way before the drinking season begins! I, however, will be in my fertile time from around Christmas Eve and in the 2WW for New Year! Boo hiss.

OH NO!! does that mean you will have to stay T Total then?? but at least you will have a nice crimbo trying as well!! and then even better a great way to start a new year with a BFP !!

The way I figure it is, if I'd got my BFP this time round I would have had to stop drinking anyway...and if I get it next time I'll have to stop for 9 months. I might as well get started on the stopping...if that makes sense :wacko: I don't mind not drinking really - I'd much rather have my BFP - got the rest of my life to get drunk, but my biological clock is ticking now!

The way I figure it is, if I'd got my BFP this time round I would have had to stop drinking anyway...and if I get it next time I'll have to stop for 9 months. I might as well get started on the stopping...if that makes sense :wacko: I don't mind not drinking really - I'd much rather have my BFP - got the rest of my life to get drunk, but my biological clock is ticking now!

yeah i know what you mean, a few people have said to me what will you do over christmas if you are pregnant you wont be able to drink!, but im not bothered i can take it or leave it and like you said i would rather get my BFP! , i would give it up forever if it meant me getting pregnant xx

Update - I think this might be my last day of AF! Wow - that was a lot shorter than expected. Although still unnecessarily painful.

Speaking of giving up things you like to eat/drink, I really wanna drink Starbucks and eat sushi, but caffeine and raw fish are no no :(

Mmmmmm Starbucks. Isn't it Gingerbread Latte season as well? Damn it.

Hi Katie. Glad to hear you are feeling better. How many mg of soy are you taking? I've heard the recommendation is between 100-150.

I'm starting off at 100mg per day on cd3-7. Maybe it'll make a difference, maybe it won't....gotta try though.

Any news Sideways? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->