15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

I'm in pain! AF cramps are killing me! In addition to the cocktail of vitamins and supplements I'm taking, I've now had to add ibuprofen! My temp has dropped right down - I was always led to believe that it dropped before AF, to kind of give you a bit of a heads-up....not for me though! Guess I won't be able to use that as an indicator this time :shrug:

I did wonder about the SMEP and whether it would be too much due to me having a long cycle. I guess it's OK if your cycle is a straight 28 days and you ov on day 14.....I'll give it a go and see how we get on. I hoping soy brings ov forward from cd29 otherwise it's just gonna end up being a chore :(

The grapefruit juice is not as bad as I thought it would be and I'm managing a glass in the morning. Soy starts tomorrow.

Wow girl, u are ready for a BD war LOL

I should try grapefuit juice too.
I'm on 2nd month of EPO, it doesn't seem do much for me

Also, change of strategy. Last time we tried SMEP, BD every other day from CD11 till O day .
This time I'm just going to wait until I get the smiley face and then BD another 2 more nights or until the smiley face is gone.
SMEP didn't seem to work well for hubby, he didn't ejaculate as much of his stuff as the times we BD only 1-2x a week.

i sure am bunny :happydance: i will get my BFP this month ill try the grapefruit wen n how much shall i drink xx

I'm in pain! AF cramps are killing me! In addition to the cocktail of vitamins and supplements I'm taking, I've now had to add ibuprofen! My temp has dropped right down - I was always led to believe that it dropped before AF, to kind of give you a bit of a heads-up....not for me though! Guess I won't be able to use that as an indicator this time :shrug:

I did wonder about the SMEP and whether it would be too much due to me having a long cycle. I guess it's OK if your cycle is a straight 28 days and you ov on day 14.....I'll give it a go and see how we get on. I hoping soy brings ov forward from cd29 otherwise it's just gonna end up being a chore :(

The grapefruit juice is not as bad as I thought it would be and I'm managing a glass in the morning. Soy starts tomorrow.

awww katie im sorry i know how u feel last night i ended up takin tramadol as i was in agony n couldnt sleep woke up this morning n im really light so fingers crossed the soy has kicked in :thumbup: my cycle is 28 days so im gonna give the plan ago my oh isnt pleased tho he likes 2 bd about 2/3 times per day when we wasnt tryin so i guess im lucky in that dept :happydance: hope u feeling better huni xxx

I'm having a glass of grapefruit juice every morning, and I might up that to 2 glass when I get nearer my fertile time.

My OH is a once, maybe twice, a week man...so the thought of every other day for 3 weeks is killing him :rofl:

Crazy men. You'd think that lots of :sex: would get them riled up in a different way!!
Sorry you're in pain, honey :( That ibuprofen will really help, it always does for me. And if it doesn't, then a big bar of chocolate will :mrgreen:

It's awful Sideways! I've got ibuprofen and chocolate...but I can't wait to go home and have a hot bath and get into my PJs. I guess I'd forgotten what this was like all the time I was on the pill.

Hopefully it's not going to be for much longer - traditionally it's only been 3 days at the most, but of course that was when I was on the pill, so who knows!

Did you manage to get a thermometer Sideways?

yeah the first month when I just stopped taking BCP, my AF was only 3 days and pretty light. I only used regular and light tampons
The 2nd recent one, it's really like my AF before I started taking BCP. Had to use a couple of super ones.

My temp this month is weird, it's flat.
No idea why it dropped a lot on CD10, I even took the temp 3 times to make sure the thermometer wasn't broken. haha

Same for me Bunnylicious - it's only the 2nd day and this is the heaviest (and most painful) AF I can ever remember having. Last time (1st AF off the pill) wasn't at all heavy and only lasted 2 days.

Your temps are looking a bit strange - even if you had a 28 day cycle, cd10 would be early for ov. Are you taking soy?

Katie, I ordered a BBT from earlypregnancytests.com and had it delivered priority mail. Hopefully I'll get it today or tomorrow :)

Ah brilliant Sideways! FX things will start to become a bit clearer. xx

Same for me Bunnylicious - it's only the 2nd day and this is the heaviest (and most painful) AF I can ever remember having. Last time (1st AF off the pill) wasn't at all heavy and only lasted 2 days.

Your temps are looking a bit strange - even if you had a 28 day cycle, cd10 would be early for ov. Are you taking soy?

Just EPO and prenatal.

Probably it's just a fluke, I somehow felt really cold that day.
and OPK tests are still showing faint line.

About CDs, I just stopped taking BCP in August, I don't know how regular I am now. Previous ones were CD34, CD31 and CD31.
Gosh it's been 4 months already. I thought I would score within1-2 months. *sigh* LOL

Ok, I think i'm gonna buy Thermometer that registers to the hundredths degree, so that I'm sure my temp is not so flat

I'm sure you'll get there Bunnylicious :hugs: You're doing everything right and your turn will come. I think we all harbour a secret hope that it'll just happen for us 1st time trying.....I know I did!

And at least your cycles are starting to regularise - I just pray that mine start to get a bit shorter with the soy. As it stands I won't be due to test until 9 December! No Christmas and NY party drinking for me :nope:

well thats my second day down its goin alot faster thank god due to o approx 12th so with the sme plan i need 2 start on the bd 6th 8th n then everyday wen we get a pos opk is that right 4 3 days then miss a day then bd again is that corret xxxx

Check out this article, it's facts about sperms

https://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/12/01/secret-life-sperm/?test=faces

These facts are interesting:

Healthy men make 70-150 million sperm a day
Of all that, why it's so hard just to get 1 to stick. :dohh:

The average sperm travels about 1-4 millimeters per minute, which would make the 175mm trip to the egg in the fallopian tube take between 45 minutes to almost 3 hours.
Wow that's slow!!

“It can take up to three days before a sperm reaches the egg,” Shin added.
Gesh, long time. No wonder FF recommended to BD 3 days before the ovulation, instead of wait till the O day.

"Of all the sperm ejaculated, only 25-50 percent is actually moving forward well," Stanton explained.

Add to that the fact that at the young age of 25 the quality of a man’s sperm begins to decline, it truly is a miracle that any of them ever reach the finish line.

Check out this article, it's facts about sperms

https://www.foxnews.com/health/2010/12/01/secret-life-sperm/?test=faces

These facts are interesting:

Healthy men make 70-150 million sperm a day
Of all that, why it's so hard just to get 1 to stick. :dohh:

The average sperm travels about 1-4 millimeters per minute, which would make the 175mm trip to the egg in the fallopian tube take between 45 minutes to almost 3 hours.
Wow that's slow!!

“It can take up to three days before a sperm reaches the egg,” Shin added.
No wonder FF recommended to BD 3 days before the ovulation.

"Of all the sperm ejaculated, only 25-50 percent is actually moving forward well," Stanton explained.

Add to that the fact that at the young age of 25 the quality of a man’s sperm begins to decline, it truly is a miracle that any of them ever reach the finish line.

thanks bunni ill take a read of this moe .... dont suppose you could find anyoogle aids to boast fertiliy men or women by seach engine n has chillock but cant remember the passcodelolxxxxx

clair, zinc is really good for male fertility, also there is a supplement out there called Fertilaid. They have a male and a female formula.

I've had the soy in my bedside cabinet for about 5 weeks now and I finally get to take it today! I've heard so much about the benefits of it on this forum, and I'm really excited to see if it works. I'm going to start off taking quite a low dose - even if it brings ov forward by a couple of days I'll be over the moon!

I feel much better today (AF and cramp-wise) than I did yesterday, but it could be due to having today and tomorrow off work :) We had really heavy snowfall last night and I really hope that my car isn't stuck again - I'd quite like to take OH to work and get on with some Xmas shopping.

Clair, if you want to get your OH multi-vits you can get Wellman Conception - I think it's made by the same people as Pregnacare because you can get a his n hers box from Boots (Pregnacare Conception and Wellman Conception) for £17.99. I can't tell you if it works or not - my OH won't take it. But that's another thread.....

I've had the soy in my bedside cabinet for about 5 weeks now and I finally get to take it today! I've heard so much about the benefits of it on this forum, and I'm really excited to see if it works. I'm going to start off taking quite a low dose - even if it brings ov forward by a couple of days I'll be over the moon!

I feel much better today (AF and cramp-wise) than I did yesterday, but it could be due to having today and tomorrow off work :) We had really heavy snowfall last night and I really hope that my car isn't stuck again - I'd quite like to take OH to work and get on with some Xmas shopping.

Clair, if you want to get your OH multi-vits you can get Wellman Conception - I think it's made by the same people as Pregnacare because you can get a his n hers box from Boots (Pregnacare Conception and Wellman Conception) for £17.99. I can't tell you if it works or not - my OH won't take it. But that's another thread.....

Hi Katie glad your feeling a bit better today!!
can i ask a favour please would you look at my temp chart please do you think its strange how my temp has dropped again?? and that it went so high ? x

I'm not sure Laura :nope: Is it really cold where you are? Could you be coming down with something? Are you taking it at the same time every day, after at least 3 hours sleep?

Mine goes up and down, but it's a jump of almost 2 degrees! Keep going and see how it goes. You could try discarding the really high/really low temp if it was just a fluke, and put a couple of dummy temps in to see if ov is detected. Didn't you say you thought you felt ov pains a few days ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->