15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Aw Katie, your appointment is coming around quickly! It will be here before you know it, make sure you write all your questions down as i can guaruntee that your mind will go blank in the room!!

God luck, i really hope they do something for you xxx

hey hun just checking in to see how you are! x x

I'm good thanks :hugs: Things are trundling along - our FS appointment is a week on Monday so it gives us something to look forward to. I'm much more relaxed about the whole thing knowing that someone is going to help! And you never know, I might even ovulate around cd14 this time :dohh:

You never know, I managed CD15 this month!!

Fingers crossed for you honey! Your appointment has come round quickly (although it probably hasn't for you!).

I'm still waiting to O - am on CD19 now (which is when I O'd last month) so I'm hoping it will be here in the next day or two :coffee:

Hi Katie. How's things going with you? :) keeping my fx for this cycle xx

Yes I check your thread nearly every day Katie, even if I don't post! Where are you?

Nope - maybe she is having a B&B break? She still seems to be temping...

Still no news?

Her chart is looking very promising this month!

congrat hun had a look at your chart and seen your +ive.

I saw too! still be checking every day!!

HUGE CONGRATS!!

KATIE COME BACK WE MISS YOU!!

OK girls I'm back! I just needed a bit of break from the madness and I'm embarrassed to say it, but seeing all those BFPs was starting to make me insanely jealous and I didn't want to be that person :blush: So.....I thought we'd get the FS out of the way, get on to the next cycle and just keeping plugging away. However.....

BFP.jpg

This is what I got yesterday, and then again this morning!!! I was so sure I was out - I have zero symptoms (except sore nipples for a couple of days last week) and I had spotting at 12DPO (usually a sure sign that AF is on the way). I only did an ic test yesterday morning because FF was telling me to!! I nearly died when I saw a faint line just before I threw it in the bin!! So I went out and got Superdrug tests (3 for 2 :thumbup:), did one at 2pm yesterday and it was definitely positive. Another one this morning and the same thing!!

Typical - Mal is due to go back to the FS this morning to do a sample. And we conceived the night we went to see the FS (or the night after). I got a glaringly positive OPK on cd20, but we didn't DTD in case Mal had to give a sample at the FS the next day, so we waited until that night and I was so worried we missed the window!! FF put ov day down as cd21, but I had an internal scan on that day and they said they couldn't see any sign of ovulation so I'm not 100% sure how many DPO I am. Maybe 14/15.

Anyway, I wasn't taking anything except folic acid, I didn't use Conceive Plus, and I didn't have my legs in the air for half an hour. And it's still happened. My EDD is January 2nd.

Suppose I'd better toddle off to 1st Tri...... :kiss:

He's still in shock, and not allowing himself to get excited until I've seen a doctor and knows everything is OK. I still don't believe it myself! I think I might splash out on a Digi test today (even though Clear Blue & I are not friends..) just so I can see the actual words.

The way it works out, I'm actually 5 weeks pregnant. So weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->