15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Oh Katie...Congratulations. I too check yr chart from time to time. I knew you were having a break, I did exactly the same...you become so obsessed & even though we think we're not stressing...We obviously are.

Oh lovely news...big hugs to both of you. :hugs:

Go & get a digi...the words will make you cry:haha:

Hi Katie

I was waiting for you to post your BFP, although you havent been on i have stalking your chart and i was pretty sure this was going to finish in a BFP!!!

Congratulations!!! Sooo Happy for you !!! :happydance: :happydance: xx

Congrats Katie - so pleased for you. Really pleased!

And it gives other girls with screwed-up-post-BCP-cycles (like me) lots of hope....

:hugs:

Thanks for all your good wishes guys :kiss:

It's really weird though - like being in limbo. I feel fine, and apparently I don't need to see a GP, so all I have is a positive test and it doesn't feel real. I feel like more should be happening!

struth - I know I'll see you soon in first tri. :hugs: Once I got a hold on when I ovulated, we DTD at the right time and it worked. It's a total pain in the ass with wonky cycles, but it'll come good.

Thanks for all your good wishes guys :kiss:

It's really weird though - like being in limbo. I feel fine, and apparently I don't need to see a GP, so all I have is a positive test and it doesn't feel real. I feel like more should be happening!

struth - I know I'll see you soon in first tri. :hugs: Once I got a hold on when I ovulated, we DTD at the right time and it worked. It's a total pain in the ass with wonky cycles, but it'll come good.

Hi
it is weird when you get a BFP but dont feel any different, it suprised me that the docs dont test anymore, i kept thinking what if i am wrong lol. But after 4 digitals and 4 superdrug tests i convinced myself. And everyone said that the digi's arent very sensitive so if you get a BFP on them then that is confirmtion! And i dont know if you remember me telling you but i didnt get any signs until about 2 weeks after i found out and that was only sore boobs i havent had any sickness or anything.

i am sooo happy for you!!! congratulations again!!! xxx

Thanks Laura :hugs: And I can't believe you're 17 weeks along!! Where did the time go....:shrug:

OH is being super nice to me, but he needed to see the Digi test as well before he felt it was real. I feel like I need to do a test every day to check it's still there!!

Thanks Laura :hugs: And I can't believe you're 17 weeks along!! Where did the time go....:shrug:

OH is being super nice to me, but he needed to see the Digi test as well before he felt it was real. I feel like I need to do a test every day to check it's still there!!

i know it has flown by!

make most of it, i think the men like to look after us because they cant really do anything yet can they for the baby i think it is lovely.

yeah the words on them defo confirm it to you, no squinting its there black and white. i just did a few straight after but i heard on here that after a few weeks the lines get faint cos of something happening with the hormone so i didnt take anymore cos of worrying.

when is your midwife appointment? xx

I haven't been given an appointment yet! I rang the doctors yesterday, and apparently all I need to do at this stage is take a urine sample in, which I will do this morning and wait for them to call me.... I thought I would at least see a doctor! That's why it feels so weird....surely something should be happening!

I haven't been given an appointment yet! I rang the doctors yesterday, and apparently all I need to do at this stage is take a urine sample in, which I will do this morning and wait for them to call me.... I thought I would at least see a doctor! That's why it feels so weird....surely something should be happening!

if you are taking a urine sample in, then sounds like they will test it for you so that should make you feel better.

xx

at my first appointments hun all the doc did was confirm pregnancy so your doc probably saves time by doing that over the phone. x x

pardon my language but.... HOLY SHIT! Thats amazing, huge congratulations!!!

Embarrased to say it but i actually have tears in my eye im that happy for you! Gives all of us hope, feel iv came on a little journey with yr daily posts for us all to see :D

H&H 9 months xx

pardon my language but.... HOLY SHIT! Thats amazing, huge congratulations!!!

Embarrased to say it but i actually have tears in my eye im that happy for you! Gives all of us hope, feel iv came on a little journey with yr daily posts for us all to see :D

H&H 9 months xx

And now you've made me cry too! Thank you and I know it'll happen soon for you xx

Hi Katie!! Congratulations!! wow!! I'm so excited for you. I figured you were taking a break from BnB because I was checking your chart from time to time.. I was worried at first that you may have been in trouble... what can I say I watch way too much daytime TV LOL

Sorry for the late congrats. We had a horrible tornado outbreak here and we lost power, communications, etc etc...everyone we know is ok and our house survived thank goodness. I think we broke a world record or something here though.. sheesh. Very scary!!

Anyway how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet?

Hope4bump--has your nausea subsided yet?

:hi: Sideways!! Yes - just needed a break....and look what happened?!? lol

I can't believe you're 17 weeks already - the time has flown. I'm officially 6 weeks today (going on my LMP) but it's really only 5 weeks...and I feel fine. No nausea, little bit of backache and cramp now and again, and I've been tired on and off (nothing new there though!).

Hope everything is OK with your crazy weather out there :hugs:

well good deal then :) Yes we're finally ok down here! As long as this next line of storms doesn't affect us. I knew we lived in "Tornado Alley" but had no idea it would ever be this bad!

I'm tickled to death about your bfp :) When is your first doctor's appointment (or midwife)?

Don't know yet. My GP made me take in a urine sample for them to test Wednesday last week, but the first one they did came up negative (apparently their tests aren't very reliable)....so they're retesting it, but we've had bank holidays over here in the UK so I won't get the results until tomorrow. When their test says that I'm pregnant then I can book in an appointment :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->