15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

im in the middle of doing the dishes but have to keep running over to laptop to see if there is any updates, i have got to stop being a BnB addict! lol

im in the middle of doing the dishes but have to keep running over to laptop to see if there is any updates, i have got to stop being a BnB addict! lol

You and me both!

Katie - with mine It says Lo when I switch it on, then stick it in my mouth and it beeps when the temp reading is done. Mines not BabyMad though.

The results are in....

Waiting for the 4 beeps....36.87
Doing the way I've always done it....36.64

Jesus Christ on a bike! You know when you feel so stupid you don't know whether to laugh or cry.....

I can't believe it....but if I've been doing it the same way surely it's the pattern of temps that matters rather than the actual temps.... There is an argument that some days I may have left it in longer than others - its not like I used a stopwatch or anything :dohh:

maybe this is it, maybe now tomorrow your temps will prove you ovulated! yippee!!!!!!!!

Your temps could well have been affected if you've not left it in for the same amount of time each time as you wouldn't be giving the thermometer the same chance each day surely?

The results are in....

Waiting for the 4 beeps....36.87
Doing the way I've always done it....36.64

Jesus Christ on a bike! You know when you feel so stupid you don't know whether to laugh or cry.....

I can't believe it....but if I've been doing it the same way surely it's the pattern of temps that matters rather than the actual temps.... There is an argument that some days I may have left it in longer than others - its not like I used a stopwatch or anything :dohh:

i know i have just found out today it beeps when it is ready and now all my chart changed but i dont know if it is right or not cos i have been doing it wrong ans maybe left it in longer or shorter time. I have screpped my chart this month and gonna wait and see if af shows.

Lol what if you have already ovulated ages ago??? you could be in your 2 WW and near testing?????? x

Product Features
Chart your Basal Body Temperature & predict ovulation. FREE BBT chart included.
New Improved Model, Highly Accurate Digital BabyMad Basal Thermometer provides temperature readings to 1/100th of a degree (2 decimal places) - essential for fertility charting and predicting ovulation.
Easy to readliquid Crystal display, Mercury free, Memory Function
Tone sounds when final temperature is reached, Ovulation Basal Body Temperature chart included.
Accuracy: + /- 0.05°C (35.5 - 42 °C), reads in degrees celsius

:dohh: :dohh:

what you like? :haha: I have to say i'd laugh if i were you - you could be pregnant!!

Hi Katie! I got on here early so I could see how you were doing. I am smiling knowing that your temps are probably just all wonky due to the BBT thing lol :flower:
Good luck. I've been thinking about you!

Katie, I'd laugh if I were you, I'm sure you did enough crying yesterday :hugs:

You may still be in with a chance if your temps have been out! You may still have ovulated Sunday after all! :D

Hehe katie,

Well let's hope this means something is happening for you.

:hugs:
xxx

Well, I'm reasonably sure I didn't ovulate ages ago because I would have had either AF or some symptoms....but it does put me back in the running for being 3DPO today :happydance:

Well if you are Rachael, no harm done because you would have caught it over the weekend. I do enjoy the fact that we might have ov'd on the same day!

That would be cool. We can help each other go crazy waiting! I'm already trying not to symptom spot, but not doing very well :wacko:

twice i have heard tit today, once when my hubby called me a tit for doing it wrong now you lol

lets hope this is a good thing and means you have ovulated!! xx

twice i have heard tit today, once when my hubby called me a tit for doing it wrong now you lol

lets hope this is a good thing and means you have ovulated!! xx

I've just told OH and I got 'numpty' :haha:

Lets hope so! I hope you don't have to scrap this cycle either...we'll get there Laura :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->