15DPO - I'm back! And I have good news!

Does it beep? :dohh: I can see the display out of the corner of my eye and I take it out when it stops going up....

yeah and i tried it last night and it takes about a minute to beep and rest on a temp, thats prob why FF hasnt been good with us?? my temp was sooo much higher this morning when i did it properly x

Mine beeps, and I can see it too out of the corner of my eye, sometimes it takes ages to go up the last .1 Is your thermometer to 1dp or 2?

My oh had a crash today, drove into a pedestrian island, the lights on it were broken and the streetlight was out too, stupid council!! I'm just glad he's ok

xx

:hi: lisa40!

I have spied that you hale from my neck of the woods! I am a woollyback :) in Warrington...

Yeah Katie - mine takes a proper while to find the temp and then settle on it - have a practise run now see if it beeps in the end??

Mine beeps too but sometimes it can take ages and I nearly fall back to sleep waiting for it!

:hi: firstbaby

I live in Liverpool. Just outside the city centre, nice to have a close ttc friend :yipee:
how are you doing?
Xx

What?!???? I leave mine in for well over a minute too :dohh: I'm gonna get it now and see what happens....does everyone else have the Babymad one too?

What?!???? I leave mine in for well over a minute too :dohh: I'm gonna get it now and see what happens....does everyone else have the Babymad one too?

it took ages this morning for mine to beep i nearly fell back to sleep, try it and see if you get a different temp from when you take it out to when it beeps, mine is the same as yours isnt it x

cant wait to see if this is the prob with your temps! x x

I've had in in my mouth for over 3 minutes now...and it hasn't beeped :nope: Yes - I am sitting typing this with a thermometer in my mouth, and no...I'm not at work :haha:

OK - this is what I do. Press the button and the display starts flashing 'Lo' then it beeps 4 times (I guess to tell me it's ready) and then I put it in my mouth and take it out after I can see that the display has stopped going up.

Who'd have thought taking my temperature was going to be fraught with difficulty? :dohh:

I don't have the baby mad one mine only takes it to 1dp, so I think I need a more accurate one. If af shows this weekend I'm gonna order one

good luck Katie

x

:hi: lisa (again) I am ok thanks, looking at conceive plus willing myself to do something that's not ttc related for just.one.day :blush: Katie - you've used it haven't you? Is it ok?

I thought you were going to say Halton or Knowsley or somewhere cause you are down as merseyside. Technically, I dunno why we're not called 'merseyside' I can the freaking mersey from my house!!!

Katie how did you get on? Isn't babymed the seller? Mine is a Geon one... 2 decimal places etc...

is it the brand katie? babymed? I'll have a look see if they sell them on ebay - if it beeps it usually tells you in the product description!

katie the 4 beeps dont come until the temp is taken, it said in mine to pop in mouth as soon as lo comes up then wait for the 4 beeps???? x

Mine only beeps once to tell me it's ready to start and then 4 times when it's finished, but mine isn't the same as yours so :shrug:

xx

It's this one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BABYMAD-DI...2GIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1295437571&sr=1-1

it says tone sound when final temp is reached

Really? :dohh: OK - let me try it your way and then again the way I was doing it and see what the difference is. Hang on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->