15dpo not tested - scared

missyvi

Reaction score
Hi ladies. It has been a while since I was here as I wanted to just let things go with the flow.

Anyway, after throwing away my calender and being "reckless" when it came down to DTD I think I might be pregnant but really frightened to test.

Basically I was due yesterday bang on 28 days but nothing only creamy lotion type CM which I find weird. Not even tinged with anything. Just white and creamy.

I am now 15dpo or should I say day 29 - one day late.

My boobs are tender and I think a bit tingly, I feel super mild nausea even though I had breakfast plus I have had this mild headache feeling for the past 3 -4 days.

I keep getting the odd twinge on my lower right side and my "flower opening" feels warm ! Plus a pulling sensation on the right side of my lower back.

I'm wanting to test but I'm worried about a bfn even though I think I'm a bfp.

X

Awww hun, it all sounds very promising, good luck when you test xxx

Okay so I went to boots and picked up their own brand fast response test.

It looks negative but I'm not sure if I see a super faint line. You know the 'now you see it now you don't' line.

I did have 3 cups of tea before which may not have helped.

Will try in the morning first thing x

Quick update.

I broke open the test and the control line has indented it but I can see a very faint line going down which would make the (+) symbol. Without breaking it open it would not be clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->