15dpo v faint line. Thoughts please

napamermaid

Reaction score
I got this vvvfl on a frer today 15dpo at 12pm after a morning consisting of 1.5 litres of water and a coffee.

After my mmc Im so very afraid of this line being way too faint for 15dpo. All ic were bfn up to sunday when I ran out. I did a cb digi yesterday morning with fmu as it was the only test in the house of a serial tester and got pregnant 1-2. I have never ever trusted those digis and really feel they should be taken off the market at this stage.
I bought the frer and a packet of boots cheapies today, got the line above and the boots strip is bfn with a borderline shadow to a well trained line eye spotter.
It just doesnt sit well with me the lines being so faint.
Im 43 so terrified. Any imput would be greatly appreciated

20220504_124716.jpg

Last edited:
Are you sure you ovulated when you did love or could have implanted a bit later xx

Yes ovulated cd 15 and only bd cd13 and cd14.
Im just terrified this wont end well

I think that line looks good, it's not one I would call very faint at all, plus you had the positive digi and those are less sensitive usually so those are good signs! I hope they keep getting darker for you!

Hope you don't mind me posting this but this was 14dpo with my now nearly 3 year old as @lomelindi17 has said I don't think it's light at all xx

20181114_140033.jpg 20181114_140033.jpg

Thank you both.
Tdog of course i dont mind you posting. Thank you for sharing.
I did another boots test.
Bfn i think

I have a quinn also. A 2016 baby!!!!

Thank you both.
Tdog of course i dont mind you posting. Thank you for sharing.
I did another boots test.
Bfn i think

I have a quinn also. A 2016 baby!!!!

The boots one I've heard really bad reviews the ones that I have found personally are either asda or clear and simple strip tests :) xx

Not going to lie I wasn't keen at first but it grew on me obviously lmao xx

I totally understand how you feel - I have almost identical tests to you at 12 and 13DPO immediately following a miscarriage at 6weeks. I think the more you know about these tests the more you second guess!

I got this vvvfl on a frer today 15dpo at 12pm after a morning consisting of 1.5 litres of water and a coffee.

After my mmc Im so very afraid of this line being way too faint for 15dpo. All ic were bfn up to sunday when I ran out. I did a cb digi yesterday morning with fmu as it was the only test in the house of a serial tester and got pregnant 1-2. I have never ever trusted those digis and really feel they should be taken off the market at this stage.
I bought the frer and a packet of boots cheapies today, got the line above and the boots strip is bfn with a borderline shadow to a well trained line eye spotter.
It just doesnt sit well with me the lines being so faint.
Im 43 so terrified. Any imput would be greatly appreciated

View attachment 1108283

Hi hon. I remember you from a few years back. I think that’s a great line. Maybe u did implant late,

I really hope this sticks love. I’m ttc now and I’m 42. I turn 43 in December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->