15dpo...

Jay_Bird

Reaction score
...and as alot of you will know I tested BFN yesterday despite some seemingly good symptoms and no signs of AF what so ever.
I have a blood test on Tuesday if AF doesn't show.

I don't really know how I feel, I'm alot more chilled that I think I should be, but maybe that's because AF hasn't shown up yet?!

One thing that does worry me though is the thought that for some reason my cycle is going out of sync?!
I'm usually about 32 days.
We're doing it Au Natural so I'm not 100% when I OV.

Any stories of similar situations ending well etc... would be much appreciated :)

xOxOx

Hi Jay_Bird. I'm completely lost in my cycle at the moment too.

My previous cycle i thought i might be pregnant (had symptoms) but when i tested it was BFN. (i did test 3days before AF due - maybe this was too early?) then AF was 3 days late and then i carried on for 17 days.

the Dr said it was possible i miscarried but i had a BFN so i'm still curious as to what actually went wrong as i've never had an AF that long before. i was expecting my AF next week but this week i've been experiencing what i think is ovulation. so now i don't have a clue. it's very annoying.

Bless you :[
It's horrid isn't it.
It's so annoying that TTC is so out of our control >.<

I just want to know either way.
If I'm not I want AF to come so I can get onto cycle #5

xOxOx

mines the same i havent had af in 6weeks. i want just get bk to normal it's much easyer to work out dates then.
gl x

This is so frustrating for you (both). It seems like it happens often on this forum though, doesn't it? It seems like so many women wait and wait until the day AF is to show, and then all of a sudden, she's a no show and there's no pink line on a test to confirm why she's not here.
I'm hoping that you're one of those late-to-show BFP'ers!

I hope so too, I'm having a blood test on Tuesday if she stays away so hopefully that will give me some answers.
Do you know what the Drs ill do/say if it comes back -ive but still no AF?!

xOxOx

More than likely, tell you to wait it out. You'll either start or have a :bfp: AF has to be more than a month MIA before they'll give you anything to start 'er up again.

Ohhh.
Thank you!
How do they er..."start her up"?!
Also, what would make her go MIA?!

xOxOx

You could have a chemical with an HCG too low to register, you could have a luteal cyst producing enough progesterone to keep her away or you could just be having a regular hormonal swing-there is no such thing as a "normal" cycle in my opinion. Even women who have the most normal cycles have off months too.

They can give you an injection called Provera to jump start AF.

It won't do any harm will it if they have to do that, will I still OV?!
What if it's a cycst what will they do then?!

Sorry I just like to know these things!

Thank you :)

xOxOx

Yes, you'll still O.

A luteal cyst is when the corpus luteum closes off and forms a pocket instead of withering away as it usually does when fertilization doesn't occur. It isn't dangerous and usually disappears after a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->