16 and pregnant online?

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
does anyone know where you can watch this online in the uk the mtv site only shows short clips and im never around when its on bloody tv!!

Sorry don't know anywhere online but they started showing the first season last monday at 9pm...repeated on tues at 8 (i think)
Second episode is tomorrow:)

Oh yea and its on viva (21 on freeview)

Sorry don't know anywhere online but they started showing the first season last monday at 9pm...repeated on tues at 8 (i think)
Second episode is tomorrow:)

Oh yea and its on viva (21 on freeview)

when's it on viva? would really like to watch this :)

tomorrow 10pm i think :)

Season 1 ep 2

ahh u can watch it on the mtv site its just all in 5 min clips lol!! bit blurry mind but i will keep an eye for it on tele!!

strawberry - just realised you're from cornwall, where bouts? x

The girl on the last episode I saw was such a shit mum. She made me really angry. It was the one with the girl whose bf was in prison and an alcoholic and her mum completely took over the childcare :( I felt so sorry for the Grandma.

the new ones aint much better!! the one last night was shocking her mother had to take over most the baby duties cause she wanted to go party a week or so after birth

Sorry for being clueless but what channel is it shown? Trying to search for it on the skybox but cant find anything

Hi hun, the last episode (one with pissy Mum who I sooo wanted to scream at) is on sky anytime at the mo if that helps x

Ah! I did manage to find one on MTV but had two recordings going so couldn't watch it :dohh:

I cant find it on sky though :nope: Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->