16 Days and Counting!! Hopefully

BabyDream2011

Reaction score
I am officially counting the days till my due date now (2/12), Everyone in my/OH's family has had there little ones (the last being born just yesterday morning) and im the last one to "pop"... Im getting so anoyed with my bump since last week, its become a real effort to move, to get into and out of bed, to sleep, to cook, to washup (cant reach the sink anymore :haha:) i cant even brush my teeth without having a massive reching fit!! I think I have well and truely had enough of being pregnant which i hate to say as she is my dream come true, ive wanted this for so long and i know im not the only one and i know it must sound pathetic to drown on about it but wow ive never been this exhausted!! :sleep:

I am sooo nervous of labour as she is my first little bubs so dont have a clue what to expect as every labour is different, i havent looked at any birthing videos but I have been reading up on all birthing techniques and positions ect ect and how to relieve pain as naturally as possible, I havent decided on a plan just to take it as it comes really...

Is anybody else feeling the same? Is anybody else due in the first week of december? x

I'm due 26th November, was so excited to see my ticker flip over into single figures this morning. I'm totally with you, so over being pregnant and just want to meet baby. The last few weeks are definitely the hardest.
I'd say keep an open mind about labour. Its a good idea to have in mind how you'd like it to go, but it's such an unknown that you don't know how you'll be/what you want until you're in that moment. You will be fine though.
Not much longer to go now :hugs:
Xx

I'm due on the 4th with my second :)
I know what you mean though about being over being pregnant, although I know I'll end up missing the bump!
I've got 17 days until due date so just making the most of it and spending it with DS, as I know I won't get as much time when LO is here.
In all honesty, labour isn't always really as bad as it's made out to be in TV shows etc which always show the worst case scenarios (from my experience anyway). I had a natural birth with my son, which was 4 hours from start to finish, with no pain relief or tears. Because of this, I'm having home birth this time round.
Obviously I know everyone has different birth experiences but I don't think the average birth is anything to be hugely frightened of.
You'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"