16 days late

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
As the title says 16 days late. Tested 2 days ago and it was negative. I'm so tired of waiting to see what happens.

Anyone else in the same predicament?

Nobody really?

I just want to saw I feel pretty ignored on this forum lately. This is my 2nd post made in a couple days that has had NO replies. This forum used to be great. I've been apart of it since 2007. Just wish there was more support on here these days.

Heya.. I'm not in your situation but I'm feeling for you! Do you have a doc appointment booked for soon??
Is your cycle usually very regular?

I'm not quite at 16 but I am 10 days late with BFNs to date. It is incredibly frustrating. Are you a POAS addict yet? I've had to restrict myself or we would have to take out stock in First Response.

How are you deciphering real symptoms from things you are pretty sure you are imagining?
The nausea and cramps I know are real. The sense of smell and odd cravings I'm unsure if I'm inventing those or if I've really developed those tell-tales I had for my first pregnancy.

(For instance I was one of those who hardcore craved weird non-food stuff like baby powder. I read my daughter t book that had a picture of powder and the craving I got when I saw the pic was INTENSE. But I really can't decide if it was legit or my imagination since I want to to be pregnant...)

At this point an answer either way would be a relief. AF would be disappointing for sure but at least I could start my cycle and calendar over...

Nobody really?

I just want to saw I feel pretty ignored on this forum lately. This is my 2nd post made in a couple days that has had NO replies. This forum used to be great. I've been apart of it since 2007. Just wish there was more support on here these days.

I'm new here and yeah, I sort of got the sense that the support is more "Just let me tell you my story and not real discussion of folks sharing the same conundrum". But sometimes hearing that I'm not alone is better then obsessively googling stuff...

I'm usually pretty regular.

I agree even just letting someone know there not alone helps.
My symptoms have been nausea an period like cramps since 1 week before af was due. No blood or spotting at all though. At this point either af or a positive test would be nice for some answers.

I'm usually pretty regular.

I agree even just letting someone know there not alone helps.
My symptoms have been nausea an period like cramps since 1 week before af was due. No blood or spotting at all though. At this point either af or a positive test would be nice for some answers.

I feel for you I do because I went thru the same thing!! I was even having hot flashes but nothing and then AF came on day 18 It was the longest cycle I had ever had I have been charting since I was 20 years old. The best thing i can say is just try to relax as hard as it is because it will drive you insane.
A sticky bean will happen for you soon!!!

I had the same and af arrived yesterday :( first time I've been that late and cramping and sick feeling. Hope u get bfp

It gets so upsetting when you keep gettin BFN's. This is not the case with me at the moment, I'm only 2 days late. In january I was nearly a full 2 months late, loads of BFNs then AF came for me with a vengeance. :( - On the other hand! My sister did not get her BFP until she was nearly 3 months pregnant!! Its frustrating that there are so many maybes lol!

Wishing you luck!

Also could you get a blood test taken!?

Well update for me I am having pink discharge now so I'm assuming af will be here tomorrow! I appreciate your replies ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->