• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

cheekybint

TTC #4 after TR, 1 tube
Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

Thought I'd start a thread for anyone who's at the same DPO as me so we can keep each other company and see how many BFPs we can get!

I was planning on waiting till AF due before testing but after finding some ICs online have decided not to put myself through the long wait this month and hope to start testing around 10DPO

Anyone going to join me?

Good luck to all :D

Wishing for a BFP this month!!

:witch: charliekitty :hugs:
charlotteliz
:witch: cheekybint :hugs:
:witch: Clare1981 :hugs:
:witch: Cookie dough :hugs:
:witch: HopefulMi :hugs:
:witch: Isi Buttercup :hugs:
:witch: jeannaann :hugs:
:bfp: jessalex :bfp:
:witch: josey123 :hugs:
:witch: Kaylakin :hugs:
:bfp: kirsty&alfie :bfp:
:witch: L005 :hugs:
Lily Me
:witch: Lovelymommy32 :hugs:
:witch: momtoboys1 :hugs:
:witch: mrskcbrown :witch:
:witch: pjfunnybunny :hugs:
:witch: runnergrl :hugs:
:witch: Ruskiegirl :hugs:
:witch: selina22 :hugs:
serendippy
:bfp: sophia2010 :bfp:
:witch: sunshine201 :witch:
:witch: Tolian :hugs:
:witch: ttc_elle :witch:
:witch: xGemxGemx :witch:

:hi:Hi Mel

I'm 3dpo today too and already going mad :loopy:

Hoping not to test until I'm late but who am I kidding!

You got any 'symptoms' yet??

I've been feeling seriously dizzy and sick since ov and have had headaches on and off too......

:dust:

Hey Cookie, looks like it's just you and me!!

I'm trying my hardest to ignore any possible symptoms but I have been having mild period pains most of the evening

I bought 25 ICs for £4.50 today so I know i'll be testing early lol

Tut tut on the IC's!! I must admit, I have a few of those in the bathroom from when we first started TTC. Much more chilled out about it now, at least I was until this cycle- I'm like a woman possessed :help:

We've tried pre~seed this cycle so I'm hoping it's done the trick :thumbup:

I've got mild cramps this evening but that's nothing new for me really. Usually have sore (.)(.) pretty much the whole 2ww but they seem to be ok today.

Wouldn't it be fab if you could take a test right after BD to see rather than this 2ww malarkey!

Well i decided to be a little bit logical about it. Every month i say i won't test till late and then in the last 4 to 5 days before AF due i spend a ridiculous amount of money on HPTs! Hopefully the ICs will keep my POAS addiction happy without breaking the bank lol

I usually have sore boobs during the 2ww too, i know to just ignore that now. In the beginning I used to think it was a good sign, now I know it's just the norm for me

Hey Mel!!

Well...........this ss isn't going to well! I've had hot flushes all day and this afternoon had some yellow cm?!?! eugh!
Still got the headaches and waves of nausea and stabbing pains in (.)(.) :growlmad:

All last night I had cramps and the same bloated feeling I have just before and during af that makes me need the loo every few mins and that's continued slightly today.

Feel like I'm coming down with a cold this evening, oh joy!

How you doing? x

Hi Cheekybint & Cookie Dough

Hope you dont mind but i was hoping i could join you in the tww?
Im not 100% sure of my DPO as i dont chart or anything but judging by my cycle length I should have o'd around saturday to monday so hopefully im at about the same point as you guys

PJ xxx

Hey Cookie dough :)

Sounds like you're having a rough ride this month! I've not really had any specific symptoms so far, only a nose bleed yesterday morning, which i don't usually suffer from. Had one back in January and had a chemical that month, so fingers crossed it's a good sign for this month!

Hey pjfunnybunny, welcome to BnB and our little 2ww thread :D How long have you been TTC? Good luck!

Hi Cheeky

I came of the pill in October last year and weve been "trying" since then. We decided that with me being on the pill for so long and prob taking a while for everything to get back to normal and because we didnt want love making to turn into just baby making that we,d just try the "see if it happened" method for 6-12 months.
So frustrating though!

how long have you been trying?

PJ xx

i've been trying since December.

I had a tubal reversal in November so had to wait for that to heal! Now we're on our 5th cycle of REALLY trying, fingers cross it's this month :D

I'll keep everything crossed for us both :)

I promised myself i wouldnt symptom spot but i think ive been worse this month than any other! Cant decide if thats a good thing as it could mean that something is happening or a bad sign cause it means im imagining it all lol!

xx

Hiya all

I think i o'd on sunday but cos ive had low temps since then, FF hasnt pinpointed it. If it was sunday then it wud make me 4dpo today. Up to now ive got no symptoms whatsoever so will see how things go.

Hey serendippy, I had a slow rise after my ovulation this month too. FF keeps swapping my O day around now so i've had to override it with the correct day

Hiya cheekybint

I think i may have to overide too..i did it last cycle as well cos it had me ovulating 3 days later than i actually did. My temps right after O seem to be quite flat the last couple of cycles so i hope thats not a bad thing.

I'm pretty sure the flat temps after ovulation is to do with the slow increase in progesterone. As long as the temps keep going up you know your progesterone levels are too.

Evening all :flower:

Hi PJ & Serendippy :hi:

Any more nose bleeds Mel? This 2ww is going soooo slow.

Still feeling a little dizzy and having very mild headaches, more like someone is squeezing my head. Since this afternoon I have had a pulling sensation across my stomach above my belly button on and off - bit like you get when you've eaten far too much or done a load of sit-ups. Well I certainly haven't done any sit-ups and I've only eaten breakfast as I was too busy at lunch to get anything :shrug:, dinner wasn't much either.
And oh my, the pain I've had on and off in my (.)(.) is really not nice :nope: , normally they just get a bit sore but this was almost like stabbing pains and like someone is pinching my nipples :growlmad:

Haven't felt sick at all today though thankfully :happydance:

And the 'piece de resistance', a tiny (and I mean tiny) amount of pink cm this evening..........Implantation?!?!:winkwink: Well a girl can hope............

:dust:

They sound like good signs Cookie Dough :)

Ive had slight cramping since monday now, the kind you get right before AF comes except i know shes not due till about the 25th and really bad bloating! I was starting to think i was imagining it until my jeans were actually hurting from feeling so tight :-(. I always get bloating a couple of days before AF but never this early.
Have also suffered with IBS in the past, although not for a good few years so wondering now if its that playing up? Grrrrrrrr i hate all this waiting lol xx

hiya girls...im hopin to test on the 26th too xxxx similar symptoms....bloated....really tired today but im only 3dpo xxxx i think lol

Hi GemGem

Is the bloating normal for you this early on? Any cramping ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->