• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

I think im out this month as i dont think i even ovulated this cycle..bit of a bummer to say the least :-(

Evening ladies :flower:

How is everyone?

:hi: to Kaylakin, Selina & HopefulMi

Sorry to hear about your mc Kaylakin :hugs:

:hugs: Serendippy, why don't you think you ov'ed hun?

Everyone's symptoms sound promising :happydance: lets hope we get our :bfp:

Mel, I know what you mean about The great sperm race - depressing or what?! :nope:

Well most of my symptoms appear to have gone awol! :shrug: Still got pains in my (.)(.) but it comes and goes. Still have the headache too.

Feeling super tired tonight, but hey...everyone does now and again :winkwink:
Also have a stuffy, runny nose but I'm pretty sure thats hayfever setting in and getting comfy!

Starting to feel how I do before AF........cramps, wind, greasy skin and hair :nope: preparing myself for a :bfn: ..........it was nice dreaming for a week:haha:

:dust: to everyone, lets hope :witch: stays away :happydance:

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Hiya cookie dough

Its my temps mainly, they are not rising at all..i only have a 28-30 day cycle and im on cd22 and other than a rise on cd15 i think it was ive had nothing, they are as flat as a pancake lol. Im not getting my usual 2ww symptoms either. It all kinda adds up to anovulatory cycle

Hiya cookie dough

Its my temps mainly, they are not rising at all..i only have a 28-30 day cycle and im on cd22 and other than a rise on cd15 i think it was ive had nothing, they are as flat as a pancake lol. Im not getting my usual 2ww symptoms either. It all kinda adds up to anovulatory cycle

:hugs: that sucks. I don't temp so that doesn't mean that much to me :shrug: I'll take your word for it.

I think the occasional anovulatory cycle is more common than people realise. Is this a problem you are having regularly?

Count me in I'm 7dpo.
AF due the 23rd....really hoping for a new year baby...fx for us all

Hi Ladies :)

How is everyone this evening?

Sorry O is looking lost at the moment serendippy :( Maybe you're going to have a late one this month. Are you taking any different supplements etc this month that you've not taken previously? Or been ill/stressed? Something may have just delayed it so don't give up hope yet :)

I've not much to report i'm afraid! No symptoms really. Felt sick today but i'm putting that down to 2 cups of tea followed by a long car journey lol

Only strange symptom/feeling i've had over the weekend was a strange pulling sensation last night. Best way to discribe it is that feeling you get in your womb when you know AF is arriving

:hi: momtoboys
Good luck for your :bfp:
I'm due the same day as you (or poss day after)

How are you feeling so far?

:dust:

Hi

I'm feeling fine I had more symptoms 2days ago.
I just have very sore nipples at the mo.
To be honest I have a gut feeling this is my month, I don't know why it just feels right.
Not getting carried away though I have been wrong before. :)

Ive never had an anovulatory cycle before, not since temping anyway but i guess they can happen from time to time.

Hiya cheeky bint, not done anything or taken anything out of the ordinary this month..only thing ive been a bit stressed about was me fertility clinic appointment but i wasnt that worried about it. Will just have to see how me temps are for next few days i think.

Ive never had an anovulatory cycle before, not since temping anyway but i guess they can happen from time to time.

Hiya cheeky bint, not done anything or taken anything out of the ordinary this month..only thing ive been a bit stressed about was me fertility clinic appointment but i wasnt that worried about it. Will just have to see how me temps are for next few days i think.

OOps stoopid pc lol

Thanks cheeky bint xxxxx

Hello everyone, I am 8 DPO today and I have been having some sharp cramping pains (especially during church today!) Bbs still tingly every now and then, cp is still high, but softer now. Oh and last night I had the worst heartburn! I never get heartburn but got it like crazy during pregnancies. I feel like this could be a good sign :) Hope this will be my month!!! How is everyone else feeling?

Hi jeannaann :)

I've not really been having many symptoms at all this cycle, not even my usual AF symptoms (sore bbs etc). I've had heartburn once, and some odd pulling sensations in the area of my womb but that's about it. Oh tell a lie, i had a nosebleed the other day, which appears to be a PG since for me. Even my temps are lower than usual, have been all cycle. Odd one this month but still full of PMA :D

Cheekybint (or can I call you Mel? :)) That sound promising! I am always excited when something out of hte norm happens, so maybe the absence of sore bbs is a good sign! I have heard of a lot of women who got their BFP talk about that "tugging" or "pulling" feeling and then the nosebleed?! Sounds promising! Good Luck!!

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Cheekybint, Mel, Melanie or Oi - I answer to any of these lol

I really am hoping they're good signs - the lack of signs lol Thing is, i know as the next few days go by i'm going to start loosing my PMA more and more, it's the same every cycle :(

I think i'd be much more positive if we only had to wait 1 week instead of 2!

Damn this 2 week wait!!!

I know! It is hard! How many DPO are you and how long have you been ttc??

Oh, looks like 5 cycles...sorry I just saw that...we have been trying for about the same amount of time!! It is frustrating! My others were quick and total suprises! GO FIGURE!!

8dpo and yes 5 cycles lol

This will be my 4th, when i'm finally pregnant. I was sterilised in 2000 and had it reversed last November, that's where my problems lie unfortunately :(

Never had any problems falling pregnant before then :( Maybe that was because i was younger back then, 34 now so time's not really on my side like it used to be.

I know we'll all get there, but yes you're right FRUSTRATING!!!

OK, I am freaking out!!! Just went potty and bright red blood on TP....AF has never came early, let alone almost a week! What is going on???? Implantation?? HELP!!! CP is really high! Barely can touch it...shouldn't it be low for AF??? AHhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->