• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

I would love to join you! I am 5 DPO, CD 21. Due for AF on the 24th. This is my 6th Cycle of ttc! I am hoping this is my month! Good Luck everyone!!

:dust:

:hi: Gem, jeannaann & charlotteliz,

PJ I've had cramping since ov - this is the norm for me, only difference this month is they've been as painful as AF ones on and off whereas normally they are really mild.

Although my symptoms do seem promising this month I'm trying to stay grounded incase :witch: gets me.

Full of PMA though :happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:

:dust: xxx

Hi xGemxGemx, jeannaann, charlotteliz :)

Fingers crossed for you all too!!

Hey cookie, how's it going today? I've been having cramps in my legs this morning, odd but most likely caused by something other than pregnancy!

I'm going to list all our names in the first post and see how many BFPs we can rack up :D

Good luck to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Everyone

Hope everyone is ok. I think im on 5dpo but not sure if im honest due to me temps being a bit weird. Ive had spotting this morning, reddy pinky..not sure what this is cos its wayyyy to early for AF. Maybe i ovulated yesterday and its an O bleed?
Bit confused at the mo :-/

I'm 6dpo today...hoping for a BFP on about the 27th April! I had some cramping yesterday possibly implantation? not sure if too early though. no other symptoms...not yet anyway.

I'm 6 dpo today too ladies. may I join you all. I'm still trying to figure out a day to test trying to hold out though until 11 dpo. Good luck everyone:)

:hi: Gem, jeannaann & charlotteliz,

PJ I've had cramping since ov - this is the norm for me, only difference this month is they've been as painful as AF ones on and off whereas normally they are really mild.

Although my symptoms do seem promising this month I'm trying to stay grounded incase :witch: gets me.

Full of PMA though :happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:

:dust: xxx

I know where youre coming from there, this is the first real month that ive felt any real "symptoms" but i keep telling myself that its from something else or thats in my head cause the longer you try the more you want it etc so im convinced that my mind and body are now playing tricks on me. Doesnt help that im the most impatient person i know either lol!

xx

Hiya Everyone

Hope everyone is ok. I think im on 5dpo but not sure if im honest due to me temps being a bit weird. Ive had spotting this morning, reddy pinky..not sure what this is cos its wayyyy to early for AF. Maybe i ovulated yesterday and its an O bleed?
Bit confused at the mo :-/

Hey serendippy :)

5dpo wouldn't be too early for implantation bleeding, hope that's what it is! If it's red blood it's new blood so if you ovulated 5 days ago anything coming out now would be brown

Fingers crossed for you!

i'm 5 dpo today....the wait is horrible, isn't it!!!

Hi Toilan and Lovelymommy32

Fingers crossed for you both!

i'm 5 dpo today....the wait is horrible, isn't it!!!

Hi Liz5178, fingers crossed for you! And yes the waiting is horrible!! Hopefully the weekend and work will keep my busy through the next 6 days!

Evening all :flower:
:hi: Tolian, Lovelymommy & Liz :hi:

Well not much to report today - have been super busy so not noticed much. Have painful (.)(.)'s, pulling across my stomach like I've done too many sit-ups and a slight headache still.
So so thirsty which is not me at all, but as soon as I've drunk anything I need the loo desperately :growlmad:
Had quite painful cramping this morning which I had to take paracetamol for - it really was unpleasant. And sorry if this is TMI but I have that pain in my bum like when you are constipated yet I've been today fine and I only normally go the once :blush:
Oh and my lips are really dry :shrug:

Well....I said there wasn't much to report but that has turned into a right list! :rofl:

How's it going ladies? We'll be in the 1ww soon :happydance:

Hey all..wondering if I could join the thread? I'm 5 to 6 dpo today. I keep trying to tell myself that I am not imagining my symptoms but it is very early too. Plus, I think I'm freaking out my husband bc he doesn't want me to get my hopes up too high. I had a mc last month and I think he doesn't want me to be crushed if it doesn't work out. I really won't be crushed, but it would be great to get a bfp the first cycle after my mc. So far I've had extreme fatigue hit me starting yesterday where my eyes are burning and I just can't keep them open. I've started with a sniffly nose which I had with the last pregnancy which ended in mc. I've been irritable too and weird pains in my pelvis. Is 5dpo too early for the fatigue to set in? Good luck everyone!

Hi guys can i join im 6dpo and going crazy im having af cramps and watery cm lots of it, lol im not sure if there good or not but my cramps makes me feel af on her way though they have gone now they keep coming and going not sure fx for us all x

Hi guys
Can I join?
I've got really sore nipples, been really irritable and sensitive, loads of headaches (I put it down to the sun) and if I drink anything I pee loads. Feeling odd after food today and really tired, also tight pain in my lower back, but this is first cycle off pill so body could be playing tricks. That said, my mum got preg with all four of us first cycle off pill so FXed!
xxx

I'm still trying to hold out on testing 7 dpo today. I'm super anxious and also scared of getting another BFN. I had a Tr last August so I'm hoping for a Bfp soon. Good luck to you all:)

Hi Kaylakin, so sorry about the miscarriage :( I'm suffering from fatigue too! Trying not to read too much into it yet though

Hi selina22, i saw you on another thread, was so sorry to read about your son :( Your signs are looking good for this month, I really hope you get your BFP!

I've been too busy for symptom spotting today!! Hopefully i'll be like that till next weekend :D

Lovelymommy32, have you seen the TR thread we have going in Buddies? It's linked in my signature

Good luck to us all and welcome to all the new ladies! xxxxxxxx

Hi Kaylakin, so sorry about the miscarriage :( I'm suffering from fatigue too! Trying not to read too much into it yet though

Hi selina22, i saw you on another thread, was so sorry to read about your son :( Your signs are looking good for this month, I really hope you get your BFP!

I've been too busy for symptom spotting today!! Hopefully i'll be like that till next weekend :D

Lovelymommy32, have you seen the TR thread we have going in Buddies? It's linked in my signature

Good luck to us all and welcome to all the new ladies! xxxxxxxx

Thankyou, i do hope this is it but i cant help but think this is like af cramps, we will see how is everyone else otherwise i which there was some special way we could find out now, im going crazy going to close my laptop and watch britains got talent lol x :thumbup:

I'm still trying to hold on to my PMA but I watched The Great Sperm Race yesterday and it's kind of made me think that I'm probably going to be TTC for a lot longer than 5 cycles.

When i first has my TR, and prior to it, I read so many stories of women who'd had the same and fallen pregnant very soon afterwards. I really hoped i'd be one of them but it's not looking that way :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->