16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

I just caught up with all the posts and am extremely sad to see all the bfns. :(

I actually got my bfp a few days ago. Although I'm very happy, I would have been happier seeing you guys with bfp's too.

Good luck and best wishes to all of you girls next month!!! Baby dust!

Congratulations :happydance:

Keeping everything crossed for you sunshine :dust::dust::dust:

Mel, I find the 2ww to ov a bit more relaxing :wacko:

Although saying that I'm going to be pretty stressed this cycle as I've got a load of exams over the next 4 weeks - its already messing up my sleep, I look like the living dead :sad1: Last time I felt like this was before I got married last year and it messed with my cycles - ended up with a 6 week one and it's only the past two months they've got down to 30 and 31 days. That extra week of waiting to ov drove me insane. :loopy:

Congratulations Sophia! I am so pleased for you xxxxx

Cookie, I'm the same, the 2 weeks before O are lovely and normal lol

Good luck with the exams xxxxxxxxx

Im hoping that i might have ovulated yesterday, just have to wait and see what tomorrows temp is. Im fed up of waiting for something to happen so im praying its ovulation.

This month has been weird to say the least

Congrats on ur BFP sophia xxxx

Sorry to hear AF got u cheeky-bint and all others who got BFN's xxxx

Thanks for all your support this cycle ladies, unfortunately AF got me this afternoon :(

I'll continue to update the thread and hope we get some more BFPs soon!! xxxxxx

DANG IT!! Well, I am here to root ya on for a Mother's Day :bfp:

AF got me today, right on schedule :) oh well..here's to a more successful next month!

I'm still here waiting. BFN's and no AF yet. (even though it shows me on the first page as having af she never came)
Praying for a BFP wow at this point I'd be happy to get AF so I can move on with my life

no af yet.
getting a little worried just keep getting bfn.never been late for a period in 13 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->