16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

It looks like I got a second line on a test this evening. It could have been an evap.
I'm going to test first thing in the morning and see what happens. Can't wait to go to sleep and wake up.

Fingers crossed for you :) xx

New here!! TTC no. 4! Mum to 3 cheeky chaps!!

I am 13dpo today, was convinced I was pregnant but all I keep getting is :bfn :(

Due on either tomorrow or the next day (Poss even Tuesday) I always have a day or half a day of V light bleeding the day before AF arrives so I will know soon enough if she's coming or not!

Did I just read that your temp is supposed to rise during the day? I take mine on waking and they have been high since OV, waiting to see that dip :( Hadnt thought to test during the day too.

Good luck to you all!!

:dust:

Hi guys to update AF got me today
cd1 for me :(
:dust: to all still in xxx

Not sure whats going on with me . Very light pink spoting with very mild cramps , Mabey a super faint line on a Dollar tree test this morning . So guess i will test again on monday unless this spotting is AF ! very mild cramping is very unusual for me at the start of my Af so no idea whats going on !

Well no luck for me, tested bfn this am, and now am spotting (more than would be IB) so just waiting for her to come full force so I can be cd1 again.
bummer

Good luck everyone else :dust:

Hmph :cry:

Think thw witch is here :( Got back ache and just went to the loo and had loads of straw coloured mucus with abit of blood in it. So sorry for the TMI!! Guessing its AF and nothing more?? :cry:

Hi Ladies :)

:hugs: to those who AF got today :(

Fingers crossed for those still in the running this month!

Cookie - what's happening with you today? No news from me today so far, will see what happens tomorrow.

Clare1981 - I often check my temp before bed time as it gives me an idea of what my temp will be the following morning, usually about 0.4 degrees lower the following day. Saying that it was 36.4 last night but 36.5 this morning.

Not sure whats going on with me . Very light pink spoting with very mild cramps , Mabey a super faint line on a Dollar tree test this morning . So guess i will test again on monday unless this spotting is AF ! very mild cramping is very unusual for me at the start of my Af so no idea whats going on !

Good luck! I hope it's not AF showing

It looks like its the :witch:. Bleeding alot more now and cramps are stronger so looks like its day 1!!

Evening ladies,

Sorry to those the witch got :hugs:

Glad to hear your still in he running Mel :happydance: FX'd this is your month x

Not sure what's going on here :nope: I think she's messing with me :growlmad:
Had some blood stained cm today but it looks like old blood and I'm having pains pretty low down and above my tummy button. Had some super cramping last night and today :thumbup::haha:I think she's just being a complete cow bag and keeping me waiting as long as poss. If she doesn't show her face today then my LF is longer than normal :shrug: - is it possible to have a LF different to what you normally have?

I just wish she'd hurry up and show her ugly face!!!! Witch!:growlmad: (obviously a BFP would be a lot nicer :winkwink:)
:dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Well im afraid :witch: got me today :-(

Good luck those of you still in the running, ill be keeping fingers xd for you all

PJ xx

Hey Cookie :)

How long is your LP usually?

Mine is usually 12 days but every so often it's 13. So if i'm not pregnant this month then i'm guessing my O day is wrong and i'm not as far into my LP as I thought.

Currently 14DPO, with a possibility that I'm only 12DPO then I'm either going to get a late BFP or a bang on time AF tomorrow lol

Going nuts !!!

Well im afraid :witch: got me today :-(

Good luck those of you still in the running, ill be keeping fingers xd for you all

PJ xx

Flippin Nora she's out and about today isn't she!! Sorry to hear that PJ :hugs:

Mel, my LF is usually 13 days or at least it has been since Nov. I guess if it can vary then she'll probably show up tomorrow :growlmad:

It is possible I ov'd later as I had a sickness bug the day I had my +opk I had all the usual ov signs the next day though and have had sore (.)(.) for the past 2 wks which is normal for me. Also had the cramps which I usually get a day or 2 before she arrives so I'm pretty sure I ov'd then.

Decided to start temping this next cycle and I have my new CBFM waiting so at least I have new toys to play with :winkwink:

Was really hopeful this month after hearing such positive stories about pre~seed. Maybe being ill threw things :nope:
:dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Still not out yet ladies, period is now 3 days late, lots of creamy cm and dull aches and period like pains down below. Really hope this is the month, I am never late for my period, even after mmc it came exactly the right time!

Hugs to all those that the :witch: has visited :growlmad::evil:

Since the blood stained mucous I have had nothing but lower back pain, almost pressure, its horrible. I never cramp in my back during AF, always in my tummy and only on the first day of full on bleeding :( Ive had the odd bit of brown stuff when I wipe but thats it. No drop in temp, CP is high but feeling softer...

So I think she's playing with me too :growlmad::evil:

Tested for what should be the last time and got a :bfn:

So guess shes on her way, once shes finished messing with my mind!!

So could be CD1 for me too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->