• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 DPO - 26th April - 2WW - Updates on first post

Awww so sorry Cookie :( :hugs:

Save a place for me in TTC, I'm confident I'll be back there before the end of the day too :(

BFN again this morning but CP is now low and open so it's only a matter of time before she shows

Good luck to those still waiting this month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: cookie
think I'll be joining you soon also..bfns for me

Thank you ladies. Strangely feel ok today, think I got it out of my system yesterday! :haha:

Hopefully you won't be joining me in the nicest way possible :flower:

good luck ladies :happydance:

Af showed for me this morning. I'm out as well on to next month:( Good luck to everyone else.

AF hasnt shown for me yet, it was due today going by my pos opk... but it could be tomorrow going by cycle... havent had much cramping, but that's nothing to go by!

Woke up this morning to a terrible nose bleed, only the second one I've EVER had! The first being when I was about 10-11 years old! Random!

Fingers crossed for all of those still in the game... and good luck to those on the new cycle x x x

Awww so sorry Cookie :( :hugs:

Save a place for me in TTC, I'm confident I'll be back there before the end of the day too :(

BFN again this morning but CP is now low and open so it's only a matter of time before she shows

Good luck to those still waiting this month xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Still have fx for you Mel! If not this month we can buddy up for May and hope for a :bfp: by Mother's Day!!

Thanks for all your support this cycle ladies, unfortunately AF got me this afternoon :(

I'll continue to update the thread and hope we get some more BFPs soon!! xxxxxx

i'm still in the running cheekybint, af isn't here yet....don't know why shes hiding, but still getting bfn's.
Will test again tomorrow, just didn't like seeing that witch beside my name, I hope she doesn't show for another 8 months!!!

Fingers crossed for you both!! We need some more BFPs on this thread :D

Hate to be Debbie Downer, but you can add me on there with a big fat negative next to my name... tested this weekend...BOO!

Aw noooooo Mel :hugs::cry: I thought your chart was looking so good.

Hi Runnergrl sorry she got you too :hugs:

Any more news off you ladies who are still waiting? :shrug:

Thanks Cookie, I was trying not to get my hopes up, been surprisingly okay about it though!

Back to 2ww for ovulation now lol

Hey all,
I keep getting bfns as well...AF is due tomorrow so I'm just waiting for the beotch to show her face. Don't have many symptoms either except cramping all through the 2ww...ill let you know when she gets here...lol

I just caught up with all the posts and am extremely sad to see all the bfns. :(

I actually got my bfp a few days ago. Although I'm very happy, I would have been happier seeing you guys with bfp's too.

Good luck and best wishes to all of you girls next month!!! Baby dust!

wow sophia2010 thats fantastic news, congratulations.

I think AF is coming today, so didnt bother testing this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->