16 Months of Trying

mrscletus

Reaction score
This is my first post here just looking for some support from ladies that understand.

I have 2 beautiful children ages 10 and 7. We got extremely lucky and had one of each, my daughter first and then my son. DH and I went through a pretty rough patch in our marriage, but over the last 2 years have pulled it back together and last year started TTC #3....

I have had blood work, and hsg, all tests come back normal. DH didn't opt to have the SA, as we both decided that we didn't want to go the IUI or IVF route, so really the SA would just tell us that yes that's the issue, or no that's not the issue and we would be right back where we are now no matter what.

So we have a pretty healthy sex life. (I have stopped keeping track though) I got excited a couple months ago I started having longer cycles, but that didn't amount to anything either.

I ovulate on my own, one doc wanted to try clomid but all it did was delay my O- nothing else happened.

I just don't know if there is something that I haven't tried (natural) that would help us out... I'm debating on going back to temping/charting but I am not sure.

I guess any advice, support, suggestions... I am open to anything at this point I just feel like there is something missing in our life.

Just wanted to say good luck to you! FX that things work out for you. I know how hard it is!

This may sound a bit 'out there' but I have read this amazing book called 'The Fertile Female' by a lady called Julia Indichova, which I have found so helpful. She struggled with secondary infertility (and was in her 40s), and who, despite the doctors telling her it wouldn't happen, naturally conceived her 2nd child, aged almost 44! The Fertile Female is a really empowering book, and describes the stuff she found useful on her route towards conception. It includes nutritional and supplement suggestions but, perhaps even more importantly, it's about working with the mind stuff too - eg, she has beautiful imagery exercises you can use. There's also her website called fertile heart, which has lots of inspiring testimonials, plus details of imagery cds you can purchase from her, and all the other things she offers like live workshops. I've read quite a few books of this type and in my opinion this is the best! She's a truly inspirational woman.

Wishing you the best of luck with no 3!

Bel

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back